天易网

找回密码
 注册
楼主: 郭国汀

[法律法治] 郭国汀论中共极权专制暴政(英译)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 8/18/2011 14:36:06 | 显示全部楼层
the CCP intently created the worst famine in the history of the world whichkilled nearly 40 million farmers in ChinaThe CCP statistics from 1999 downplays the death toll and officialstatistics report about 20 million deaths. This famine was one of the worst inhuman history worldwide. Then, the second worst famine happened from 1887to1888, between 9 and13 million people starved to death. From 1932 to1934, 6million people died of starvation in former Soviet Union. During the years 1957to1961, 48% of pigs and 30% of all household animals were slaughtered. In GansuProvince, the famine, with people starving to death, lasted until1962. Even inTibet, where no famine was ever recorded in the history, alleged 700,000 peopledied from starvation. 65
 楼主| 发表于 8/18/2011 14:36:24 | 显示全部楼层
How many Chinese farmers were murdered by the CCP during the great famine?
by ThomasG Guo on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 11:16am
Your note has been created.
Different estimates on the number of deaths following the great famine arebeing put forward. Among them, Mr. Zhao Ziyang, the General Secretary of theCCP estimates is most reliable:
1) The Great Famine, caused by the CCP, Zhao Ziyang stated that between 43million and 46 million people die.
2) During the Great Famine, Chairman Liu Shaoqi told former Soviet Unionambassador Stephan Chervonenke in early 1961 that over 30 million people diedof an unnatural death.
3) Ms. Rong Zhang in her book “Mao the unknown Story,” suggested, “Duringthe Great Leap Forward there were 38 million Chinese starving to death.”
4) The book “Twists and turns during the development years,” published bythe Publishing House of the Central Party History of the CPC, said “at thattime” unnatural deaths and less births amounted to about 4,000 losses inChina's population.
5) Another book published by the same publishing house disclosed, “Duringthe Great Leap Forward, the number of unnatural deaths and reduction in birthsreached 40 million.”
6) Mr. Jisheng Yang in his well-known work “Tombstone” verified that thenumber of deaths reached 38 million.
7) Hui Jing wrote an article “Memorandum of Three years of naturaldisasters,” published in the journal of “Society” (April and May combined copyin 1993), which was sponsored by the Department of Sociology at ShanghaiUniversity. His analysis was based on statistic released by China's NationalBureau of Statistics. It stated that the number of unnatural deaths in theentire country during the great famine accounted for 40.4 million to 43.1.9 million.
8) In 1996, British reporter Baker in his “Hungry Ghosts” estimated thatduring the Great Famine, at least 30 million people died of starvation.
9) The magazine “Contend” reported in November 2005 that the declassifieddocuments from internal files within the Communist Party, revealed when fileswere declassified that from 1959 to1962, China's death toll from starvationreached over 37.5 million.
10) At the end of 2009, when the well-known rice expert Mr. Longping Yuan inan was interviewed, it was mentioned, for the first time that during the GreatFamine 45 million people died of starvation.
11) In the early 2010, Professor Shuji Cao of Fudan University stated atseminars that according to official statistics the death numbers fromstarvation ranged from 30 million to 32 million.
12) Frank Dikotter, a scholar specializing in modern Chinese history in hisbooks on “the Great Famine Created by Mao” published in Britain in May2010,concluded upon reviewing rims of documents that over 45 million peopledied of starvation and violence. He said, “Food was still available, but due topolitics, someone was making the decision who received or who didn't receivefood."
 楼主| 发表于 8/18/2011 14:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
It is intented murder not so-called "three years nature disaster"at all!The CCP used food as another weapon to kill people. Any one that fell asleepduring a meeting, or were running late for work in the field, not healthy, orconsidered undesirable politically, was not provided food and prevented fromgoing to the cafeteria. Therefore, they died of starvation.
“According to records, 80% of those who died of starvation had been deprivedof food, and were not allowed to go to the cafeteria for meals.”
In Hunan Province, a child stole a little bit of food. Forced by anofficial, his father buried him alive. A few weeks later, this father died ofextremely guilt. For stealing a photo, someone was hung up upside down with astone on his back.
At that time, China bought equipment from the Soviet Union, and the paymentswere due. Zhou Enlai said: “I’d rather not have any meal than owing that debt.”Deng Xiaoping said: “As long as every one of us eats a little bit less thenwe’ll be able to make the payments.”

楼主| 发表于 1/18/2017 16:44:26 | 显示全部楼层
我的历史使命
What is my life Misson?
Many people asked me, "We know the CCP is vilest criminals, but they are so strong in power, how can we overthrow such rogue regime? they are so great in power we have no hope at all", I always told them that the CCP is a true paper tiger and a soil-foot giant which is not real strong but very weak indeed. The only way for Chinese to get rid off such a criminal rogue regime is that wake up of all Chinese. When most majorities of Chinese learn the truth of the CCP's criminal history, and what they are committing the heinous crimes, and know the evil nature of the CCP, then the time of the death of the CCP comes. For this purpose, I have been fighting for justice of China since 1984, and will never give up my life mission: to end of the CCP regime is the duty of mine, which is the God's plan for me. I know I have nothing now, for the CCP has seized my law firm in Shanghai, ruin my career in China, destroy my family and forced me into exile; However, I know I am much strong than the CCP and eventually we will win the greatest battle of the history, that is to end of the CCP regime and establish a new liberal constitutional government with the rule of law under the blessing of our Lord. For the God love justice and the God is justice!

楼主| 发表于 1/19/2017 06:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
首先必须弄明白中共政权的基本性质到底是什么?它决非刘晓波宪章改良派所定义的“威权”,而是地地道道的极权专制流氓暴政!人类历史上极权专制有两大类,一是纳粹德国,法西斯意大利和日本军国义的极右派极权暴政,二是共产党极左派极权暴政;前者全部是被外国武力打垮的,后者迄今全部是内部政治民主革命终结的;极权专制改良绝对行不通的根源在于:极权专制暴政条件下,根本不存在任何民间自由媒体,没有独立司法,也没有真实的公民社会,因此反对派的声音全部被暴政当局彻底封锁,民众实质上是奴隶愚民。因此,唯有政治民主大革命才可能终结共产党极权专制暴政。目前终结暴政的各方面条件日益成熟,暴政当局无法封锁的国际互联网的影响力,最终必定使民众了解真相,进而觉醒觉悟,因此苏联与东欧各前共产党暴政之政治民主大革命,全部是全民大起义的政治民主革命。中国不可能例外20101224

楼主| 发表于 1/20/2017 11:02:13 | 显示全部楼层
Sun Zhi(298-238 B.C.), a great philosopher of ancient China, points out that "human nature is evil",similar as Christianity idea of the "sin" of human nature, while his idea of the highest brevity is that one always boldly to take up his position in the place of the universally acknowledged Mean; fearlessly to carry into practice his views of the doctrines of the ancient Kings; in a high situation, not to defer to a bad sovereign, and in a low situation not to follow the current of a bad person; to consider that there is no poverty where there is virtue, and no wealth neither honor where virtue disappear; when appreciated by the world , to desire to share in all men's joys and sorrows; when unknown by the world, to stand up grandly alone between heaven and earth, and have no fears: this is the man with the highest brevity.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站内文章仅为网友提供更多信息,不代表本网站同意其说法或描述,也不构成任何建议。本网站仅为网友提供交流平台,对网友自由上传的文字和图片等,本网站
不为其版权和内容等负责。站内部分内容转载自其它社区、论坛或各种媒体,有些原作者未知。如您认为站内的某些内容属侵权,请及时与我们联络并进行处理。
关于我们|隐私政策|免责条款|版权声明|网站导航|帮助中心
道至大 道天成

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|天易综合网 (Twitter@wolfaxcom)

GMT-5, 10/21/2019 21:11 , Processed in 0.113341 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright 天易网 network. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2015 .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表