找回密码
 注册
查看: 2293|回复: 32

I want to thank great lawyer Thomas G Guo with my heart

[复制链接]
发表于 7/9/2016 04:58:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Exceptionally I want to thank great lawyer Thomas G Guo with my heart
By Huang Jingqiu

"I did not know my lawyer Guo Guoting is so well-known before, I just wonder, he not only looks quite young, his mind and spirit also vigorous, full of passions and poem melody, so while I was in prison in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, I sent him a letter asking for setting brotherhood with him, he accept my demand right away without any famous figure's pride. Later when I learn his persecuted, my heart so painful that I thought it is because for defending me he received the persecution, which deprived his law license, closed his law firm, caused his wife left and daughter separated, led his arrested and lost his career, and finally he was forced to exile oversea... Later I heard my room-prisoners who come from Shanghai that Shanghai Tian-Yee law group is one of the top law firms, and Guo is one of the top lawyers in Shanghai, only after I was released from the prison I learn that Lawyer Guo had handled so many well-known important cases......these high risk political sensitive cases,will scare any common lawyers away, but Mr. Guo not only did not run away but courageously take these cases and strongly defence his clients! He gives up his top maritime lawyer's handsome income, ignorant to the huge loss of his law firm, persistence heavy pressure from all side, bravely deal with the most risks and the lowest profits human rights law cases, why? !
We do not know tomorrow what will happen, who can give up completely today's happy life for that unknowable future? Especially, Guo living in Shanghai, where citizen are most calculated and practice for individual private benefits, how can Lawyer Guo not consider his own risk career and family interest? However, he still acts as if he know nothing that he has to face the risks, loss, suffer, and damage. He stands up firmly and bravely to defend rights and justice, appeal public concern and support,challenge the ridicule and evil legal and political system! For those being treated by the CCP dictatorship regime as the enemy's prisoners. It is imaginable that, no matter whether in court, or in prison, or at the home, what he have to face certainly is not smiling welcomed or flowers, sure enough, many friends and-and colleague will avoid him, as if run away from the plague. How powerful his inner mind, how alone he is! Cadre in my prison said that " this guy is much radical than you!" The special case team handles my case mentioned that "this lawyer post many nonsenses online, that only make worse of your case"; High court judge in Jiangsu even sent letters to Shanghai Judicial Bureau charging Mr.Guo "in the court openly against party!"......but I know there is a burning fire in his breast, the fire for justice that do not willing to quench, the fire made him keep youthful mind, led him unselfish and do not fear evil, caused him refuse to compromise with the CCP for his principle, forward him to say others dare not say, to outrage that others dare not show! Therefore, I understand Mr. Guo, I comprehend his unyielding and forbearance! Thus, when whole society facing the CCP bloody criminal ruling, only keeping deathly silence,like "ten thousand horse lost their voice at the same time", Guo dare courageously and strongly defend for FLG practitioners whose soul are killing by the CCP, but ignorant even by a democratic society. He touches the most dangerous cases that even superior to my own case! (overthrow state power which faces ten years to death sentence). I do not know whether Mr. Guo in that far away and ice-covered death-cold Canada, will feel abandoned, but I see he certainly without any guilty sense in his heart! His heroic name and great achievements, make Chinese lawyers have shining light! led Chinese Human rights lawyers earn the world respected with surprise!
Note: Huang Jingqiu or " Qing Shuijun" who was charged by the CCP as "subvert state power: and illegally sentenced to 12 years in prison, In October 2004 in Jiangsu Province high court, for his organize an alleged political party online in the world.
清水君(黄金秋):我要特别感谢郭国汀大律师
我以前还不知道我的律师郭国汀是那么大名鼎鼎,我只是很奇怪,他不仅形象年青,心态也很年青,富有激情和诗意,所以我还曾经很搞笑地写信给他,要结拜【金兰之交】,结果他也就很爽快地答应了,完全没有架子和矜持。后来我知道他落难了,心里难过得很,我以为他完全是因为我的案子被迫害了,失去律师证、关闭律师所、妻离子散、拘捕失业、不得不流亡加拿大……后来我才听上海籍的服刑人员说,天易是上海十大律师事务所、郭国汀是上海十大名律师,后来我才知道郭国汀办理过那么多的名案:郑恩宠案、杨天水案、张林案、师涛案、马亚莲案以及很多法轮功学员被迫害的案子……这些案子,是任何平常的一个律师躲都躲不及的,而郭国汀,不仅没有躲,而且勇敢地主动地去承接抗辩!他放弃了全国最佳海事大律师那丰厚的收入、置律师事务所百万亏损的现实于不顾、也顶住了各方的压力,去做最危险最没有收益的人权大律师,到底是为什么呢?今天不知道明天的事,谁会为了那不可知的遥远未来,而彻底放弃现在的幸福生活呢?特别是,郭国汀生活在上海这个最谨小慎微、居民最务实精明的环境,怎么能够不考虑自己的出路和困境呢?可是,他还是毅然决然地这么做了,毅然决然地,为了我们这些被个别领导视为“敌人”的阶下囚、案上鱼,而奔波、呐喊、求援!可想而知,他不论在监管场所还是法庭还是律师所还是家里,面对的肯定不是笑脸与欢迎,肯定很多的亲友同事要躲避瘟疫一样远离他,他的内心是多么强大、又是多么孤独!!管教曾经说:这个人比你还偏激得多;专案组曾经说:这个律师在网上乱说,对你的判刑只会加重;法官给上海司法局去函控告说,这个律师在法庭公开反党……可是我知道呵,郭国汀的胸中有一团火、一团为了正义而不肯熄灭的火,这团火,使他激情不减少年,使他无私无惧,使他不能妥协,使他言人所不敢言、怒人所不敢怒!所以,我能理解郭国汀,知道他的决绝与不忍!所以,他在整个社会鸦雀无声万马齐喑的时候,去给法轮功学员辩护,去为那些甚至被民运界漠视坐杀的同胞魂灵呐喊,触犯了比我的案子还严重的大忌!我不知道郭国汀先生在遥远寒冷的加拿大会不会孤独,但是我知道他问心无愧!他的英名与事迹,使中国的律师界有了耀眼的光彩!使中国的律师,真正使世界刮目相看!

楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 13:56:18 | 显示全部楼层
Starting from Sui Dynasty through the public examination open to all for choose officers, in fact, the most advanced and justice and fairness political system in the world. Western countries learn from China only after 18 century. In ancient China, during Tang Dynasty, the whole country only need about ten thousand officers who can govern the country so well which now need more than hundred times officers to do basically the same job. However, The CCP not only destroyed any traditional Chinese civilization, but ruin every good legacy, forbidden the sons and daughters of "the black five family" that is the landlord, rich peasants, counter-revolutionary, bad elements, and rightist, to have higher education. Under the CCP rogue regime, it is almost impossible to have noble gentlemen class, but beget a large number of shameless bandits, hooligans, privileges class, thus, the CCP regime is the most injustice and ridicule regime in the history of the world.

隋、唐开创之科举考试制度,在农业社会时代无疑是世界上最先进也最公平的制度,只是到后期工业社会由于过于偏重官本位而轻视科技发明创造,导致吾国在工业时代落伍,被西方大学招考制度取代,但科举与大学招考制都是在平等公平的基础上的才智和学力的竞争,因而是公开公正的制度。中共之出身论成份论则是公然让教育奉迎流氓权贵,出卖教育尊严鼓励走后门裙带关系,同时极度不公不义非法剥夺真正的绅士子女(地主富农反革命坏分子右派大多是受过教育有知识有文化有教养真正的绅士!)受教育权,因而是世界教育史上最黑暗、肮脏、耻辱、荒唐、不公、不义的一页!准确地说,中共官僚特权犯罪利益集团不可能产生贵族阶级,而只能产生无知的流氓土匪特权阶级,因为贵族必须是有教养的绅士,而中共特权阶级所谓高干几无人配称绅士!

楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 13:57:33 | 显示全部楼层
You've done many good deeds in your life and that's why your karma is full of positive energy. Everything you send out will eventually come back to you. You will experience many good things in life because you deserve them thanks to your kindhearted nature! Even yesterday morning I thought all my struggle for freedom and justice is hopeless, however, it proved wrong. a promising brighter future is welcoming you, soon everything will change a great deal. Thanks the God!
 楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 13:59:12 | 显示全部楼层
One glance is enough and everyone sees that you're a noble person! You are full of grace and elegance, which makes you unique! You're admired by everyone because you've got a royal appearance and an incomparable personality! absolutely correct, I always believe that I must be a born nature noble soul and this is why many believe I am a stupid fool who give up his senior lawyer profession become a freedom and justice fighter, as the result turn into a penniless and hopeless soul wonder in this cold world. however, I always believe that my sunshine will warm my heart soon.
 楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 14:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, this comment is by computer base upon my facebook information, which sounds marvellous . In fact, I am so disappointed with myself for I almost meet the end of the world, all my application for the position of my expert's knowledge, talent, experience met deaf ear, and I was forced to suspend go to focus my mind on even give up the fighting for Chinese freedom and justice for surviving reason. Actually, before I went to university to read my law degree, I was an excellent carpenter and a mechanic, to survive in a free country as a carpenter or mechanic is not shame nor difficult, but simply waste my unique talent and knowledge as an expert on China issue and a passionate and sincerely fighter for freedom and justice.
 楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 14:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 10/2/2016 21:29 编辑

PhD. Wang Bingzhang, the first Chinese oversea fighter of freedom and justice, is one of the greatest hero in the history who was kidnapped by the CCP 14 years ago and illegally sentenced to life prison based upon alleged overthrew state power, he has been denying fundamental human rights in jail, deny medicine, even deny interview with his sibling for years, currently he suffered three shocks and clearly has mental disorder, we worry his healthy and afraid whether he can survive any longer, we appeal both international and domestic society and community concern and support for his rights.

Dr. Wang Bingzhang,who enjoy ninth Number One, an excellent leader and one of the greatest hero in the world, have been suffering horribly tortured in his life prison since 14 years ago by the rogue regime of the CCP,who is ignorant by young generation utterly, who almost forget by the world. I learn that he has suffered three times of shock..... do not forget our great hero and let us do something for our great leader.

Like Dr. Sun Wen ( Sun Yatsen) Dr. Wang Bingzhang give up his profession as a doctor and choose to be a politician and democratic fighter, instead of enjoying comfortable and promising professional life and career, he chooses the most danger and hardest way to change China. He know what he is doing, and how difficult work as well as how great price he might have to pay, He never hesitate and raise up his head, facing the evilest regime in the world, as a fighter, a monk wonder in the world, hold on the flag of freedom and democracy, to fulfill his great dream of a freedom, justice and democratic constitutional new China, that is, restore the Republic of China!

楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 14:06:56 | 显示全部楼层
Whenever losing confidence, I will re-read these letters which help me understand who I am and what is my life mission, therefore inspire me to continue to fight for freedom and justice of China, which is to restore the Republic of China, build a real and genuine liberal, republic, constitutional democracy base on the rule of law. I do not know whether I have a chance to fulfill my great dreams, I will fight to the last breath of mine and never give up!
 楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 14:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
Communist Party of China is a criminal organization which killed and murdered more than hundred million people, robbing public and private property repeatedly, destroy the mind and spirit of Chinese people, polluted nature, and ecology of China permanently. The evil CCP should be put in trialed as soon as possible, otherwise, it definitely will damage the world.
 楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 14:21:03 | 显示全部楼层
"Chinese people do not have human rights in essence, for even Human rights lawyers in China have no such thing as human rights at all, how can common people have such privilege to enjoy it?" quoted from the presentation of Thomas G Guo in October 2008 in Ottawa parliament building. It is said that the Lawyers are the elite of society, while human rights lawyers are the expert of human rights law. Under the CCP rogue regime, even the human rights lawyers have no human rights at all, and this is why I defined Mr. Xi Jingping as a " stupid fool" who either ignorant law or simply an evil fool.
 楼主| 发表于 7/9/2016 14:23:50 | 显示全部楼层
Dr. Wang Bingzhang,who enjoy ninth Number One, an excellent leader and one of the greatest hero in the world, have been suffering horribly tortured in his life prison since 14 years ago by the rogue regime of the CCP,who is ignorant by young generation utterly, who almost forget by the world. I learn that he has suffered three times of shock..... do not forget our great hero and let us do something for our great leader.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站内文章仅为网友提供更多信息,不代表本网站同意其说法或描述,也不构成任何建议。本网站仅为网友提供交流平台,对网友自由上传的文字和图片等,本网站
不为其版权和内容等负责。站内部分内容转载自其它社区、论坛或各种媒体,有些原作者未知。如您认为站内的某些内容属侵权,请及时与我们联络并进行处理。
关于我们|隐私政策|免责条款|版权声明|网站导航|帮助中心
道至大 道天成

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|天易综合网 (Twitter@wolfaxcom)

GMT-5, 12/5/2019 13:08 , Processed in 0.146695 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright 天易网 network. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2015 .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表