天易网

找回密码
 注册
楼主: 郭国汀

[法律人士] Who and What is Thomas GT Guo?

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
Conclusion

Except for military and security reason, dealing with the human being’s crazy desire for powers, prevent the abuse the political powers by government, in order to protect people avoid the tyranny with separated the power and restrain the Leviathan, is the main reason why human being create the federation; Seeking and fighting for freedom and liberty, self-rule and self-government is the motion for people to establish the federal system. To protect minority and individual rights, federal system through “self-rule plus shared rule” or “dividing and sharing powers”, in a complicated partnership political arrangement, protect people’s rights.Although some federal system were the response to ethnolinguistic or religious and cultural diversity and conflict, there is a number of the federal government have no such factor, for example, Australia is closer to Germany and Austria in history has no linguistic homogeneity. It has no territorially based diversity, the most important political salient social cleavage remained the class, and Australian political system remains formally federal with the nationwide political division.It is the most homogeneous federal system; [1]but the contents of politics have often divided the Australian political landscape. [2] Federalism as a liberal idea while as a protection of individuals from the immense power of government, with Pluralism among elites combine Restrictions with Dispersed and divided political power, create checks and balances in the political system, although decision-making procedures might cumbersome under federal system, which finally provides the people, especially minority and individuals, the best possible protection against the Leviathan’s dangerous and inevitable abused power deprive people’s liberty and property. -by Thomas G Guo-

楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:10:19 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with your opinion about the values, however, the issues is that whether Mr. trump' values is like your comment, when where he reveal his values of life? is there any research paper to back up your arguments? what kind of values Mr. Trump believe? If you believe his values is like your defined, at least you should prove it and show it, then your argument has more convincing power.
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 3/4/2017 00:25 编辑

南郭以为马克思毫无疑问是个杰出的思想家,理论家,他或许真想为无产阶级作点好事,且毕生致力于挖资本主义墙角,但他的共产主义思想理论给全世界人民(无产阶级首当其冲)带来的仅是无穷无尽的巨大灾难,历史业已充分证明其思想理论纯属祸世殃国的谬论;他同时也是个有七情六欲无异于常人的人。因此,对马克思恩格斯列宁等无产阶级革命导师,既不盲目吹捧,也不克意贬损才是我们应当奉行的原则。
马克思和恩格斯本质并不坏,两者多少还有法治观念,他们对资本主义的黑暗面的深刻揭露和批判有许多是正确的,我相信他们对劳工阶级的同情心也是真诚的,但他们的暴力共产主义理论是建立在虚假的科学错误的推论基础之上,因其反自然,反人性,反上帝,因而注定其必然失败。马恩除了少许错误之外,很少犯罪,主因当然是他们未能撑权,他们与列宁有本质的区别。

刘是改良派领导,但决非自由宪政政治民主大革命的领袖。刘是中共暴政不怕害的,能操控的,可合作的敌人是我的个人判断,也许有误,但迄今我不认为有误。暴政最害怕的是高智晟,郭泉博士等英雄。刘晓波应是战友,尽管他有诸多严重的毛病,诸如:强烈的妒忌心(高智晟事件),心胸狭隘(决不与袁约冰,郭国汀为伍!),无罪悔罪(8964),为争当领袖不择手段打击异已(高智晟),为一已私利美言中国最黑暗的监狱(所谓人性化管理),不学无术(主张中国应当让西方列强殖民300年,盛赞党用文人俞可平之伪民主论),伪无敌论等等,足以证明刘先生虽然赞同民主,但他对何谓宪政自由民主的实质认识不清,学识有限,尤其是他主张在中共领导下进行所谓政治改革绝对是死路一条。评价刘是我根据他的所作所为作的判断,并非定论,当然欢迎各位讨论争辩。但我确实认为刘不是能够引领中国自由宪政民主运动走向胜利的领袖,真正的领袖是高智晟,浦志强,高尔品,王炳章,魏京生,陈尔晋,杨天水,袁红兵,杨建立,费良勇,盛雪,等众多海内外志士仁人。
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:17:35 | 显示全部楼层
Recently an old friend of mine criticizes me for my openly against Mr. Liu Xiaobo as a leader of freedom and justice movement. However, I disagree with his judgment, My analysis of Mr.Liu years ago even today, only proved my judgment are absolutely correct! Only political democratic revolution can change China, but Liu claim "political-reform" under the leadership of the CCP! How can such a blind politician guy lead Chinese people?! To my years extensive study of the CCP regime, My conclusion is that Human Rights Lawyer Mr. Gao Zhisheng and a number of other genuine political revolutionary are true leaders of China democratic movement, but Mr. Liu is only a fake leader who is controllable and cooperative by the CCP. The spirits Of Mr. Gao Zhisheng is what China need.
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:21:41 | 显示全部楼层
The friendship is the second to none value of love. Unfortunately, many do not value the friendship but money in Canada society. If one love to pet and care them much better than a human being, I doubt his mind and soul whether his love of an animal is simply a kind of Hippocratic fake feeling. because of mankind is the top animal of all, if someone treats people like nothing or like rubbish, while loving all kind of small animal, while claim his mind full of love. I utterly disagree such Hippocratic person, for he might only an animal without a heart of human being. Chinese culture value the true friendship equal to life. Our friends come from all over the world. If one respect others dignity equally treat all people no matter how poor he is no matter how wealthy he might be, we call him a gentleman.
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:22:40 | 显示全部楼层
The News In China: Prominent poet Mr.Wangchang, for his heroic openly supporting HongKong revolution, is arrested and put into jail by the CCP regime, who has been tortured by Beijing policemen, caused heart disease, and he told his defense lawyer Shui Muqing that he is to face the worst situation, but only care and worry his wife and son and aged parents. It is said at least more than 50 Chinese have been arrested by the regime for their supporting HongKong revolution.-2014 by Thomas G Guo-
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:26:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 3/3/2017 20:28 编辑

I utterly disagree with your judgment of Chinese traditional cultures, which is one of the greatest cultures in the world. please on our website to debate I am waiting for you there.
“假设中共由陈独秀领导,就绝对不会有后来的深重灾难。陈是反对听命莫斯卡的,是反对传统文化糟粕的,陈要是掌权,不会出现列宁式的中共。陈的觉醒很快,他甚至有可能自废共产主义”。此论同样难以成立:因为人在权力面前很容易变质,即便清纯如南郭,假如予我不受限制的绝对权力,我同样很可能会变坏变腐败。因为权力犹如强酸没有人可以拒腐。当然独秀若当权,其罪恶程度会较毛轻,但性质相同。举凡当权共产暴政无一例外事实证明:体制之恶远大于人性之恶。

楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
共产主义固然危害甚大,但是"传统文化绝对"是推波助澜的毒药".此论断完全不能成立。有关论证请上天易网公开讨论争辩。全球90个共产党其中有44个一度夺取政权,其余之43个共党并无中国传统文化的影响,然而他们全部与苏联共产党及中共一样犯有基本相同的罪恶的事实足以驳倒汝之并无根据的论断。此外,中共所有的罪恶制度几乎100%皆可从列宁及斯大林主义中找到原创。比如最典型之“民主集中制”,又如95%好人,5%坏蛋,无产阶级专政,阶级斗争,集中营,特务统治,恐怖,欺诈,利用流氓,与传统文化宗教决裂, 列宁式党国体制,全民所有制,无法无天,公然实行专制暴政,党政军联合办案。。。全部源于列宁和斯大林,决非中国传统文化之产物, 有限的几个毛之独创之精神强暴洗脑(brainwashing)群众运动,批斗会,人民恐怖战争,忠字舞,文化大反革命, 千万知青上山下,并非中国传统文化主流之罪。
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:32:59 | 显示全部楼层
Human Rights lawyer Mr. Wang Quanzhang, a great lawyer is growing up, and confirmed by the criminal regime of the CCP! My dear friends, do not worry about the charge at all, it is glorious you might obtain from this moment of great change, through your courageous and elegant fighting for the human rights! We are backing you up and never let you alone!
 楼主| 发表于 3/3/2017 20:34:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 4/23/2017 13:31 编辑

大三时我曾怀疑马克思的逻辑思维能力有限,然而2007年10月间我在维多利业大学法学院读LLM时我的法学教授Mike却对我说:“马克思的逻辑是完美的”!“对您的结论我深表怀疑!如果马之逻辑思维是完美的,其基本理论体系必定完善, 那么按照马克思主义理论进行的无产阶级暴力革命与阶级斗争以及无产阶级专政,无论理论还是实践都应当是顺理成章理所当然的。然而,马克思列宁主义在全世界范围内经过一个多世纪的实践,给人类社会带来的仅是无穷无尽的灾难的事实充分证明马克思理论是错误的,而该错误显然与构建理论的逻辑错误有关。”多年后,迫于生存压力,我重返维多利亚大学攻读政治学,大三时选修了一门马克思原著选读。只到此时才偶然找到马克思逻辑思维能力有限的铁证:马克思在学生时代尽管德语诗作非常优秀,其数学能力却非常差,连基本运算都不行。无独有偶,毛泽东学生时代数学几何经常得零分。而人的数学能力与人的逻辑思维能力成正比。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站内文章仅为网友提供更多信息,不代表本网站同意其说法或描述,也不构成任何建议。本网站仅为网友提供交流平台,对网友自由上传的文字和图片等,本网站
不为其版权和内容等负责。站内部分内容转载自其它社区、论坛或各种媒体,有些原作者未知。如您认为站内的某些内容属侵权,请及时与我们联络并进行处理。
关于我们|隐私政策|免责条款|版权声明|网站导航|帮助中心
道至大 道天成

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|天易综合网 (Twitter@wolfaxcom)

GMT-5, 10/16/2018 23:18 , Processed in 0.823282 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright 天易网 network. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2015 .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表