天易网

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1083|回复: 1

[国学论道] Comment and analyze by Thomas G Guo

[复制链接]
发表于 2/17/2017 16:44:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Comment and analyze by Thomas G Guo

I have been closed myself for four years in order to focus my mind and heart to read my second degree in political science, with a purpose mainly to improve my English writing and translating capacity, for although I am one of the best legal translator even twelve years ago, while I am a practising maritime lawyer in Shanghai, I had published ten leading British maritime law books into Chinese, and most of them become the text books in China various universities.However,when I applied for a translator job in Canada, they utterly deny my credits as a qualify translator, they only accept diploma of a translator, just same as they totally deny my twenty -one years practise as a senior and top maritime lawyer's credit. This is why I concluded that "the justice and freedom fighters nowaday have to suffer the greatest injustice and lost their own freedom", at least for a period of time, some even might forever. I never complain for my suffering, for I choose my status as one of the first Human rights lawyers in China by discreet thought. I also never regret of my decision shift my law business from maritime law into human rights law, which means that I choose danger and poor instead of becoming a millionaire,provided that I am willing to cooperate the CCP regime. I know this is my fate and life mission, which I can not run away and I would not give up. I firmly believe that there must be exist a God since I was 18 years old, when I have a very special experience that time, although I do not know exactly what the God look like or what is He, My faith to the God never change ever since. In christianity the God is Jesus, in ancient China the God is the Heaven, which sometime also called the God ("Shangdi" in chinese pronunciation, which appear in a number of classic Chinese works, such as "the Poem Books, "Shangshu" etc ). In September 2015, I back to society and re-open my eyes and heart to reality and the world. I will do my best to wake up Chinese people that to end the evilest criminal regime in the history of the world is the greatest honor and holy duty of all Chinese.

作者: 徐水良: 郭国汀和仲维光,谁是线民,你颠倒不了。郭与你大骗小骗仨一伙 2015-08-06在郭的博讯的文集,多年前点击96亿多,我指出这应该是中共用点击机帮他造势,这些年就不增加了,迄今仍是96亿多。这说明什么?仅仅这例子,就让人心中有数。更何况还有其他许多许多事情。仲维光,无论你大骗小骗郭骗怎样造谣污蔑,都不可能把他抹黑成特线。

Lawyer Guo, Guoting's Open letter to Mr.Xu Shuiliang

Hello, Mr. Xu Shuiliang, Today by accident, I found above massage online, Please confirm whether it is you wrote and post it online or someone else use your name? If it is not yours, please publicly deny it. I hereby attached here as as evidence. Provided that it really is your post and it is your true demean my name, I have to name you- Mr. Xu Shuiliang as the fourth "stupid fool"; however, you either might have damaged your brain by entry too much water cause you incense, or you simply as a stupid fool have no brain at all. otherwise it seems proved the alleged you are a strategy CCP spy ? If you are only a stupid fool, then it does not matter. I am so sorry one of the former democratic fighter rotten to such a mean animal who lost his common sense,just like a crazy dog to bit anyone without any sense. I have wrote Mr. Weishi to clear why my works have so many readers suddenly two years ago, but he did not answer my inquire up to date. I do not believe that I have so huge number of readers, it might be the CCP spy intently try to damage my reputation. However, I am sure I will let those behind guy (that is :either Hu or Xi) disappointment for good. As to Mr. Xu Shuiliang, I really pity you and look down upon you, if it really is you wrote and post the nonsense, because you are either utterly out of mind or you are a shameless CCP spy, I did not figure out whether you might be in a third possible status. If you dare continue demean Great Lawyer Guo anymore, I will definitely give you a lesson let you never forget for life! May the God mercy you miserable soul!

By the way, Mr.Zhong Weiguang is one of the best intellectual who know the evil criminal nature of the CCP,and who I respect with my heart. Mr. Zhong is my good friend and we are co-fighter for freedom and justice of New China.

Thomas GT Guo
on 9 October 2015

Mr. Ma yun is extremely smart and full of create thinking power, he deserve his great success in his career, he is not rely on that three element to become a gulu in internal business,but for his quinic and genuine talent. what he seems lacking is that he did not support Chinese freedom and democratic movement which he can play great role. I wish he will wake up soon and do something really invaluable and honorable.

About stupid fool

Thomas GT Guo reply Mr.Sean Kwan's demean on my defence FLG as "shame" and Thomas GT Guo are "used FLG". while this gentleman confess that he does not known anything I have been done and sacrifice for Chinese Human rights movement. In fact, Mr. Sean Kwan should feel honor for my called you a " stupid fool", because I called myself as the "stupid fool" month ago, only me deserved this privilege as the first stupid fool , then extend this glorious name to Mr. Xi Jingping, because Xi proved that he is. Mr. Sean kwan is the third guy I named as the "stupid fool", how lucky you are?!

Yes! sure enough, you are a "stupid fool"! in this argument and about Chinese human rights lawyers issue. I will call you this name in the court, in any where! listen it carefully. It is yourself deserved this name, how dare you cursed "shame" for defence FLG?! how dare you charge me to USE FLG for my own benefits?! you are a typical stupid fool on FB.

the best policy you should take is short of your mouth if you are ignorant in that area. How dare you, you are simply either a fool or coward !!! Since you publicly demean me should "shame" for my defence FLG, and you confess that you know nothing of what I have done for Chinese Human rights causes, I identify you as a "stupid fool" is absolutely correct, at least in this area. even you appeal to the supreme court, I will openly call you a "stupid fool", of course my definition only limited to Chinese human rights movements. that is all. without thanks.
You are more than welcomed to do so, no matter whether criticize or mock or irony, I really do not care at all. You charge me defence for FLG for my own benefits and I use them for my own interest, thus I should be shame for my defencing FLG without any condition. YOU are such a stupid fool really beyond my imagination. I suspect that you might be a CCP spy, because you are trying to disturb my close and life-friendship with Mr. Gao Zhisheng and FLG. I am afraid I have to let you disappointment for good.
Since 2006, a number of Western universities repeatedly deny my application as a visiting scholar, although I was offer a fellowship by the esteem Columbia university law scholar as the visiting scholar. while some western professors I have privilege to have a photo, so scaring of the CCP, required me that never release our photos online, in case furied the evilest regime, no longer allow them go to China either lectures or researching.

吾以为完美的人应具备如下素质:丰富的想象力, 旺盛的创造力,至诚质朴的品格,身体力行的务实精神,宽广的心胸,深遂的思想,广阔的视野,洞察古今之剖折力,细腻简洁的表述力,高度概括的综合能力,多彩多姿的浪漫情怀, 强健的体能,坚如铁硬似钢的意志力,海盗般的勇敢,外科医生般的细心,马拉松运动员的耐力,文学家的语言能力, 哲学家的思辩力,逻辑学者的严密,诗人的激情与想像力,画家的透视观察力,音乐家的平衡韵力,数学家的精细,历史学家的实证精神,律师的雄辩口才,法官的客观公正,慈善家的仁爱之心,宗教家的慈善虔诚。

I have a strong faith that I am a born gentleman with noble soul ever since 15 February 1984, for at that day I was reborn as a brain new man, who know his life mission,which is to eliminate the evilest criminal regime in the history of the world. Such a mission doomed my lawyer's career become rocky and up and down repeatedly, and eventually drive me far away from home, finally, it seems I have been abandoned by either domestic or international society, for people seems forget who I am, what I have been done and what I am doing; thus, I become a lonely soul and wonder to this "wonderland" where on 14 November 2005, I was reborn the second time,and raise to near the top of the world, in spirits. It is the Time, the word repeatedly reach me from remote universal. Yes, it is the Time.

I only want to be the chief judge of the supreme court in New China, but I have no desire to be the Official of the government, I still think I am a freedom and democratic fighter, at least in both spirit and in theory. So your thesis not necessary absolutely correct. for should have exception, where there is principles, there must be has exception.
I hold same rule in my whole life,for I have no time to hate anyone, even those whose has betrayed me and those has deceived me. Let our Lord make the final judgement.

One of the best describe the truth of the CCP's evil criminal nature's article, although it is not Western academic sense's essay, it is absolutely truth. IN Western university, a large number of professors or Chinese experts, in fact do not know the truth, they only collected the CCP official data which at least 50% are fake information. Many westerners are easily fooled by the slyest CCP.

Why I defence Falun Gong? For Money ? for name ? for use them for my personal gain? or for anything else, Please read following statement which I wrote and published online in 2006.

北大才女曾铮的亲身经历,我深信她说的全是真话,她因为自身受益于法轮功修炼,而不惜冒着失业劳教风险,也要为她真诚信仰的法轮大法说公道话,竟因一封情真意切家书,而成为中共镇压后首批被劳教者;她亲自体验和耳闻目睹劳教所里中共当局为强迫转化学员而采取的灭绝人性的种种迫害手段,读来令人窒息,然而其真实可信确是不容置疑;建议国人好好读一遍《静水流深》和王玉芝的《超越生死》。哲学博士徐佩2002年开始修炼法轮功的事实,令我对法轮功真相更加关注,因为一个哲学博士的亲身体验对法轮大法深信不移,至少说明法轮大法极不简单。
迄今我实际接触已逾百名中外法轮功学员,发现他/她们均是心地善良,与世无争,乐观向上,自信坚定,坚韧不拔,助人为乐,聪明能干的好人,其中不乏高学历高智商的信众;真善忍的教义使得法轮功信众事实上业已成为中国人群体中道德水准最高的群体。一种学说信仰竟能改善信众的精神心灵至纯至善,当然是好的信仰。为好人辩护,为好的信仰抗辩天经地义;我认为法轮功精神运动的兴起,是中华民族的希望,也是中华文明复兴的必然,还是中国最终走向自由民主人权法治宪政的道德基础;为法轮功抗辩,就是为全体中国人民的基本人权,信仰自由权抗辩;因此,我确实写了不少为法轮功抗辩的文章:
•中共必须立即停止镇压法轮功
•法轮功是比中共有过之无不及的一人专制吗?-答谭嗣同先生
•不敢或不愿为法轮功作无罪辩护的律师,不是真正的人权律师!
•郭国汀:苏家屯事件敲响了中共的丧钟
•郭国汀:苏家屯事件是真实的
•郭国汀:西方媒体报导苏家屯是个时间问题
•法轮功讲真相无罪
•我为法轮功说句公道话
•陈光辉监外执行、保外就医申请书
•为争取信仰自由权已绝食抗争七百八十天的瞿延来.
•百无一用是中国律师
•答三项基本原则
•我为法轮功抗辩——答刘路质询函
•有感于对法轮功学员的强制教育
•法轮功真相之我见
•郭国汀:对法轮功学员的劳教、判刑是非法行为
•郭国汀介绍为法轮功学员打官司的曲折经历
•中共当局必须立即无条件释放刘如平律师!郭国汀
•声援支持杨在新律师!
•质疑张千帆教授对法轮功的评价 郭国汀
•评吴爱中张惠刘兰(法轮功讲真相)案的两审判决
•辩护律师为法轮功讲真相案件辩护的基本原则 郭国汀
•专访郭国汀律师 :为法轮功辩护
•RFA:郭国汀介绍为法轮功学员打官司的曲折经历
•希望之声郭国汀专访:对法轮功学员的劳教、判刑是非法行为
我之所以为法轮功抗辩决非所谓“肯定是法轮功给了你很多钱,你甘愿为他们做事,当他们的傀儡。”而是出于我个人对法轮功精神运动的研究了解及对法轮功信仰真善忍的认同,赞许。我必须说:法轮大法真好!能净化人的心灵,提升信众的道德水准,能令信众皆成为好人的法轮大法当然好!尽管我本人仅是个不称职的基督徒。至于为钱而为法轮功抗辩之说,根本不值一驳也无需辩驳,因为事实胜于雄辩。我始终认为自已是一名正直诚实善良勇敢的中国人权律师,尽管不是经济上成功的律师。
2006年4月16日于温哥华

In August 1998, in front of the supreme Court of China, after the re-hearing of the Court, involving a foreign trade case which I had handle since 1990, although the Supreme court had re-hearing this important case 15 years ago, it still refuse make finally judgement, that is, from first hearing in Xiamen middle court to date, 25 years fly away, but the Chinese court intended refuse to make the finally judgement in order to get rid of the responsibility to compensate my clients, a Hong Kong international trade co. and this case is one of my best classic modal case.
传纪或自传最大的价值在于感受伟人为人处世的态度,他们的精神人格魅力,性格力量及其所处时代的风情,人物性格与命运抗争所表现出的超凡入圣的伟大力量,对人生爱情道德美德的赞誉.伟人的爱恨情仇,悲哀,怜悯, 同情,好奇,愉悦,艳羡,感激,小人的嫉妒,愤懑, 无耻,残忍皆能生动体现于优秀的传纪之中;人类的理性思维与肉体有密切联系,美与丑,宏大与渺小,当然影响人的情感,自然之美可陶冶静化人的灵魂,美人使人心悦,美德令人诚服.

艺术乃是通过绘画,雕塑,音乐,语言,诗歌,散文,建筑等表现反映人类对美的追求赞赏,对真的鼓励认同,对善的理解推崇。一般而言艺术是富裕的社会的附产品,高等艺术则唯有有闲阶级才能欣赏,最高级的艺术只有贵族社会才能存在;艺术家有真假之别,真正的艺术家是那些特立独行有自已人生感悟生活体验及深刻独创思想的人。艺术是天才人物的专利,并非普通人可以望其顶背。一国之艺术作品成就,一个时代的艺术作品纯属该时代思想水平的具体体现。

艺术乃是通过绘画,雕塑,音乐,语言,诗歌,散文,建筑等表现反映人类对美的追求赞赏,对真的鼓励认同,对善的理解推崇。一般而言艺术是富裕的社会的附产品,高等艺术则唯有有闲阶级才能欣赏,最高级的艺术只有贵族社会才能存在;艺术家有真假之别,真正的艺术家是那些特立独行有自已人生感悟生活体验及深刻独创思想的人。艺术是天才人物的专利,并非普通人可以望其顶背。一国之艺术作品成就,一个时代的艺术作品纯属该时代思想水平的具体体现。

Western painting roots and source in Greece painting, which was in all probability as perfect in its kind as the finest works of their sculpture, which have preserved to nowaday; in quality of light, colour, and shade, and expression in gesture and face, it could hardly have fallen short of the best work of the Italian Renaissance; while in beauty of form and composition, it may have been superior to anything that we know. This master piece painting reflected a number of Greece painting characteristics, perfect in shape, colour, as well as form. The painter catch the moment of the girl focus on something to highlight her pure beauty. Her eye, her nose, her mouth and lip, her ear, her hair , her neck and cloth all reach its perfection. Rome's fine arts has never pass any Greece achievements. neither in painting, sculpture, architecture, create any individuality, all source from Greece.

The Republic of China is always the genuine China, that's the China we'd always love and admire. The liberal democracy in the Republic Of China is the best example for mainland China, only liberal democratic constitutional government is all Chinese always wanted. While the CCP rogue regime simply a hooligan criminal regime which is utterly against all Chinese people's true will. I am sure the CCP rogue regime will be eliminated and abandoned by Chinese people soon. Love live of the Republic of China, down with the CCP criminal regime!

唯有宽宏大量且富有幽默感的大丈夫才能容忍政敌或文人的嘲讽讽刺挖苦;唯有真具真才实学能量无边者方能欣赏嘲弄、嘲笑、嘲讽;盖小肚鸡肠之辈诸如毛泽东之流,或哗众取宠之流如江泽民者流,或故作高深装作深沉之人如胡锦涛类,其实既无多少真才实学,又乏大智慧还缺幽默感,更无大智大勇大仁大义,因此决不能容忍人们的嘲讽、讽刺、挖苦,无论是善意的还是恶意的。具有真才实学,富有幽默感,心胸宽阔,仁慈善良的政治思想家必定能够容忍甚至欣赏嘲讽、讽刺、挖苦。欣赏嘲讽吧!

英国1701年正式确立司法独立原则,德国1791年亦确立之,西方各正宗自由民主国家大致在19世纪纷纷确立司法独立原则,因为正义不但是人类社会最高价值,而且事关政治稳定,人民幸福至巨;凡是不存在司法独立之所,必定反复出现司法不公不义之情事,进而必定影响社会安定,达到一定临界点即极易爆发革命。当权集团为了防止暴力革命危及自身安全,亦是西方当权者纷纷确立司法独立原则的主观动因。愚不不可及的中共流氓暴政迄今公然拒绝全球早在数百年前便已确立的司法独立原则的根本原因在于:中共当权者是一班极度无知无耻的流氓政客土匪军阀,根本不懂正义与司法独立对于政权稳定的极端重要性。“多行不义必自毙”,中共暴政之不公不义登峰造级。

Diderot said that "Justice is the first virtue of those who command, and stops the complaints of those who obey". What lacking in China is the justice! The CCP regime is a typical rogue regime without Justice at all. Wherever there is no justice, must be always full of violence and war. For the justice is the topist value in any society at any time.

正义是统治者最迫切需要的首要美德,是消除和制止被统治者抱怨的最佳良方。-迪德罗-

In the United States, the principle of independence of judicial is established through 1787 Constitution, which made federal judges serve for life, unless they are impeached, they are appointed to indefinite terms" during good Behavior", their salaries cannot be lowered while they hold office.In essence, the constitution made judges independent of the other branches, and they do have to fear retribution for their exercise of judicial power.

Plato in his Law put it“ man, when perfected, is the best of animals,but, when separated from law and justice, he is the worst of all.” Under the CCP regime, In Mao's time there is no law at all, while in Deng, Jiang, Hu and Xi's time, in surface China has law, but in essence, China still has no law, or only have evil law, for the regime treat law either like nothing or make law according to its extremely selfish evil will, and this is one main reason why majority Chinese become the worst animal.

I want to Thanks my parents give me this life, without them I do not exist at all. I would like to express my gratitude to my brothers and sisters who love, concern and care of me, whether I am in good or bad situation. I wish all my teachers and professors in my life, always have a wonderful healthy and happy life, without you I might still being a stupid fool boy. I should apologize to my ex-girl friends, ex-wife, for whatever I have caused you suffered, either in emotion or in spirits, while I espcially what to show my sincerely gratitude for your kind heart, tenderness, and love. May all my friends in the world, old and new,will have a joyful, happy, healthy, and wealthy life. Let us all Thanks our Lord, who create all, without Him, even the universal did not being real.

Thomas Paine put it: "Government without a Constitution is power without right". Although The CCP regime have a Constitution, it do not means that it has right-power; for the CCP's constitution is a fake one, the idea of constitution is that it is limited power. However, the CCP's power is absolute power without any balance or limited, its constitution neither protect any individual rights,not offer the right of litigation to its citizens,The supreme court of China even has been forbidding apply the constitution in Chinese court, thus the CCP government in essence is a power without legitimacy. The CCP state in nature is an despotic tyrant rogue regime, and this is why the CCP have to rely upon violent, state-terrorism,and deceit to rule the country for past 65 years.

唐崇荣说,"神之所以让中国没有实现民主,乃是因为除了共产党之外,中国没有任何政党可以控制中国的现有局面。" this is a misleading wrong conclusion, not because there is no other political party can play leader role to manage China, it is because the CCP regime have been killing all dissidents and any other party. Provided under free assembly, very quitely will emergy some political party and qualify leaders much much much better than those hooligan rogue CCP.

Mr. Jiang it seems you neither understand my mind and soul, nor know the evil criminal nature of the CCP regime. You believe : in politics there is not right and wrong, but who you are support. I have to point out that You are totally wrong. Politics is the noblest profession in essence, it is not the dirtiest game. Politics without morality will led country to corrupted and death. The CCP regime will be gone sooner or later. No body can not stop its destiny. I strongly against the Communist party of China, not because it has been persecuting me for years, but for my extensive research and study of what it has been committing heinous crimes. Justice and Freedom are the top values of Politics and human society, any regime against these top values have to eliminate for good, that is the God will. As to why we must finish the criminal regime please read my other research papers. you are welcomed to discuss any question. 我认为中共虚弱无比!应当只争朝夕!因为中共无论理论信仰还是精神道义及合法性均已输得一干二净!中共业已堕落成为货真价实的利益犯罪集团。早已彻底丧失民心,而失民心者失天下,乃千古不易之至理。真理正义精神的力量要远胜于物质力量,中共已是末日黄昏,中共彻底崩溃的日子日益临近。推翻、彻底唾弃中共极权专制流氓吸血鬼暴政,业已成为今日中国时代最强音!中共必定灭亡,因为中共自已造成逼就了千万个中共掘墓人!

Yes, since 1984, I have been starting my freedom and justice fighting for Chinese people, as the result I was forced exile to oversea and lost everything, but spirits and soul. It is one of the the greatest struggle and must be hardest too. I believe it is God want to choose this way to fight for justice and freedom for a true new China. As to whether it is worth or not, it depend on from what perspective to look it. From wealthy individual interest point of view, I am totally failure up to date, for I had suffered lost property, my own law firm in Shanghai, and family. But from God's view I must be tramper eventually. For the CCP rogue regime will have to death sooner or later, I contribute to its death is my greatest rewards.

by the way, politics sometime looks dirty, some politicians did play all kind of dirty game to seize power, but in essence, politics as the noble profession is elegant and holy, for God definitely will back those honesty and wisdom politicians. The CCP leader almost none of them are qualify as an honest and wisdom politicians, they are hooligan and criminals in nature. such as Mao, Deng, Jiang, Hu and Xi (arguably at currently we have to wait a little longer time to see whether he is also a hooligan criminal).

Recently, a number of the CCP spy mock Thomas G Guo as a lacking capacity and talent person.

I have been being a freedom and justice fighter since February 1984. The Justice and freedom fighter are those who with noble soul to sacrifice their own interests for human being, nation, state, society, community and others. In essence, they are idealist rather than materialist, they must be come from heaven but earth, for graceful soul beloved to the Holy Kingdom. Since great majority human being are materialist and life is never easy for common people, unless you were born into King and Queen's palace or noble and wealthy family, for making live one has to work hard, either suffering backbreak labours or bear the death of huge number cell of brain. In reality, only few people concern or care about justice and freedom, not to say sacrifice their own interests for others, especially political freedom and judicial justice . Everyone has their own right and benefit according to their ability, might be fit the natural justice, since human being are social and political animal, only natural justice is not enough, thus social justice as a balance power adjust divide wealthy among social and community members, through fairness tax system redelivery natural wealthy and source, established a harmony community, society, state, nation and the world. Due to selfish is a human nature, all above reasons decide that justice and freedom fighters have to suffer the greatest injustice and lost their own freedom first and some of them even have to suffer both forever themselves. As a born noble soul, I have no choice but fighting for freedom and justice for Chinese people. In any situation, justice and freedom fighters are the noblest souls in the universal for timeless. I am proud that I am one of the born freedom and justice fighters. This is my response.

I donot think Mr. Liu Yiqian really understand the art's spirit and value. although he might extremely wealthy, I doubt whether he really know the true art value. unique and creativity and the philosophy behind the painting decide the value of art. This painting to my understanding is not high value at all, although it is a good painting, even you can said it is an excellent painting. Because such kind of painting, many great painter can paint the same or similar one without much difficult and the painting did not create new form of art or content any new breaking philosophical idea. Of course my comment is not the truth.

I defined and proved the CCP regime is a typical and largest hooligan state in October 2005, However, million CCP member "expert and scholar" none of them dare even criticize me or my argument, what the coward Hu, or stupid fool Xi dare do is only attack my personal computer repeatedly, destroy my website, damage my blog, which proved that the CCP regime is nothing, but criminal rogue regime.
Xi is a superior stupid fool, for he lacking necessary wisdom to know what is his own long term interest, not to say he understand what is our nation's key values and fate.

"Do it no matter how small the good thing is, never do it no matter how little the bad thing is. " -Confucius-

Xi is a "superior stupid fool" because I am the stupid fool! However, the describe of the former is true, the later is only tease.

Ying and Yang are fundamental element of traditional Chinese culture. I love charming, elegant, and pretty as well as handsome ladies and gentlemen. Since I was abandoned by almost all, I still want to share my beauty with all. Truth, Kindness, and beauty as well as love, are top values. All charming ladies are lovely, but not necessary all lovely ladies are kind. All truth and kind soul are beautiful, but not all beautiful creature are truth or compassionate. Therefore, my philosophy is base on the truth, compassionate and love, and the Love is my topest value of all.

She is my only daughter, if there is anyone who deserve my greatest love, it must be my beloved one. However, when she wrote me her first letter which declared if she have any choose, I was the last person she would choose as father! Of course now she love me. Thanks our Lord.

"一个人最大的邪恶不是他依靠自身天然的能力做了多少恶事,而是他依靠公权和公共的资源干了多少坏事"!absolutely correct, the key point of the power is its rotten nature,none can prevent it by itself, no matter how pure he is, how noble mind he might be. under the absolute power,all people in power are highly risk become rotten, it is only time issue.

My convincing defence statement for Mr. Huang Jingqiu(subvert state power) in the Court of Nang Jing city, became the evidence to deprive of my law license by the CCP, which is certify my argument that the CCP regime is a criminal rogue regime. Xi's rogue criminal regime are forcing Chinese people upright, provided that continually being such a superior stupid fool, who utterly ignorant how dangerous he will meet from all party, whether left, Jiang, Zeng and those party bosses, and right, those anti-CCP group.

Thomas Guoting Guo is one of the first Human rights lawyer in China, probably also the last idealist, he believes that He must be a honesty, kind-heart, courage scholarly expertise lawyer, who never have any illegal action, he even thought he might be a sub-holy man, only because he also like beautiful charming ladies and girls, it is said that holy man have no such emotion, thus he self-judge himself as a great men but holy man.On 23 February 2005, when the CCP regime make story trying destroy his law career, Thomas appeal to both domestic and international: Do not let the first Chinese human rights lawyer be eliminated! Do not allowed the last consciousness of Chinese lawyer to die! Never permitted the last idealist Chinese lawyer disappear! Fellow citizens, do not keep silence, my foreign friends please appeal for me, let us all speak out the true thought and real word of heart!

In August 1998, in front of the supreme Court of China, after the re-hearing of the Court, involving a foreign trade case which I had handle since 1990, although the Supreme court had re-hearing this important case 15 years ago, it still refuse make final judgement, that is, from first hearing in Xiamen middle court to date, 25 years fly away, but the Chinese court intentionally refuse to make the final judgement in order to get rid of the responsibility to compensate my clients, a Hong Kong international trade co. and this case is one of my best classic modal case.

by the way the post massage is not mine, but norminees' I have at least seven NO.One even more, since stupid fool have no brain at all, Sean you can never understand a great noble soul forever.Sean Kwan if you dare not show your true name, real working union title, please get out of here! You are such a dirty pig and superior stupid fool!!

In January 1994, I was commented and named by the Legal and Lawyer, a Lawyer's magazine in Hang Zhou, Zejiang province, as one of the top four young lawyer in China; while In January 2002, I was appointed and named as the top Maritime lawyer in China by the Legal 500, an international law firms journal which yearly comment on law firms in the world.

事实上,执业21年,我可能是中国律师群体中最具理想主义精神的一位,也是正直诚实勇敢善良的学者专家型律师,没有任何违法乱纪之举,且全部律师业务及辩护均依法进行,从未愈越法律半步。然而中共当局却冒天下之大不韪,竟胆敢向几近圣人般无瑕的(因吾未能勉俗也爱美人,而圣人据说是不食人间烟火的,故吾仅是个伟人!)本律师下毒手,因此我曾呼吁:“千万不能让中国首个人权律师成为短命的人权律师!万万不能让中国律师最后的良心死亡!万千不可让中国律师最后的理想主义者销声匿迹!同胞们不要再沉默(老外们亦请呐喊),发出每个人自由的心声吧!”

女人往往希望他的情人追求她时越大胆、狂热、持久、惊人越好,此乃女人天生的虚荣心使然。于是女人往往成为那些肤浅缺乏理性不入流鲁莽但勇敢之徒的猎物,因为真正伟大的男子都是理智智慧爱心远胜于动物本能之士。
Masterpiece of a classic noble lady. Painter catch the most elegant angle to paint her marvellous and breathtaking beauty. Colour choose also show the painter's skillful artist sense, comparing light and dark to focus her white skin which reflect the painter's judgement of magnificent test. This is one of the best classic portrait painting I have ever saw. Classic representative of noble, elegant, magnificent and holy, brilliant.

If your mind full of love, you will obtain love from all, so the hate have no room in your heart.

Lin yutang is one of the greatest Chinese writer I have ever known, and I have read his works all together Vol 1-28 from first page to the last one, while I practice law in Shanghai, I am sure one day, I will become a great writer because I have read Lin's all works; Lin in my eyes,is not only a writer, but a thinker too. by the way, Lin is my hometown boy, another figure is Beijing University Professor Gu Hongmin, who also is one of the great man in Chinese history. I might be the third Fujianese whose thought will be well known by westerner for generations.

Portrait painter always enjoy handsome income compare other painter, especially those genius their talent and classic work are unrepeatable. The value of great art is their unrivalled. However, Easterners judgment on beauty is quite different with Westerners, for the former lacking individual value, for instance, traditional Chinese culture do not encourage people chase individuality, or uniqueness, while western culture clearly inspire peculiarity and distinguish. This difference philosophy led the communism has less market here but liberalism is booming, while in Chinese any individual dare to show their distinctiveness, always meet disaster instead of promising. This may explanate why despite the Communist party of China has been committing so many unbelievably heinous crimes, still remain power as the largest criminal regime in the world.

Portrait painting represent the summit of the painting skill. It is not simply copy the beauty, but catch the spirit behind the surface, that require master painter's sharp and transparent eyes, which come from mainly innate not from training or learning; therefore, great painter is not only a craftsman but an artist who have strong creativity power, and extraordinary accurate transparent power. Common means ordinary, unique is the privilege of the great artist. From this noble lady's portrait we can feel such a brilliant elegant beauty, that seldom share by common people. Only in the King and Queen palace and noble family, can support such delicate lady, who never do backbreaking work, but enjoying luxury and leisure life, socking in to music, dance, and wine.

Masterpiece of a classic noble lady. Painter catch the most elegant angle to paint her marvellous and breathtaking beauty. Colour choose also show the painter's skillful artist sense, comparing light and dark to focus her white skin which reflect the painter's judgement of magnificent test. This is one of the best classic portrait painting I have ever saw. Classic representative of noble, elegant, magnificent and holy, brilliant.

Ying and Yang are fundamental element of traditional Chinese culture. I love charming, elegant, and pretty as well as handsome ladies and gentlemen. Since I was abandoned by almost all, I still want to share my beauty with all. Truth, Kindness, and beauty as well as love, are top values. All charming ladies are lovely, but not necessary all lovely ladies are kind. All truth and kind soul are beautiful, but not all beautiful creature are truth or compassionate. Therefore, my philosophy is base on the truth, compassionate and love, and the Love is my topest value of all.

Thomas Guoting Guo is one of the first Human rights lawyer in China, probably also the last idealist, he believes that He must be a honesty, kind-heart, courage scholarly expertise lawyer, who never have any illegal action, he even thought he might be a sub-holy man, only because he also like beautiful charming ladies and girls, it is said that holy man have no such emotion, thus he self-judge himself as a great men but holy man.On 23 February 2005, when the CCP regime make story trying destroy his law career, Thomas appeal to both domestic and international: Do not let the first Chinese human rights lawyer be eliminated! Do not allowed the last consciousness of Chinese lawyer to die! Never permitted the last idealist Chinese lawyer disappear! Fellow citizens, do not keep silence, my foreign friends please appeal for me, let us all speak out the true thought and real word of heart!
My convincing defence statement for Mr. Huang Jingqiu(subvert state power) in the Court of Nang Jing city, became the evidence to deprive of my law license by the CCP, which is certify my argument that the CCP regime is a criminal rogue regime. Xi's rogue criminal regime are forcing Chinese people upright, provided that continually being such a superior stupid fool, who utterly ignorant how dangerous he will meet from all party, whether left, Jiang, Zeng and those party bosses, and right, those anti-CCP group.

GMD has making a lots of mistakes, sometimes even committed some crimes, but generally speaking, it's a normal political party which has correct ideology and faith, that is the three principle of democracy,and five rights of the constitution. While the CCP in nature and in essence, simply a typical criminal bandit group, that has been committed numberless heinous crimes,with evilest idealedge, that is the so called Proletarian dictatorship. In fact, it is CCP's dictatorship tyranny despotic rogue regime.

The wonderland, Canadian Maritime and Human Rights lawyer Mr. Ansley's estate, at middle of Vancouver Island, where I lived nearly one year when I was forced into exile life in May 2005. It is at this holy place that I named as the Wonderland in November 2005, where at 4 pm on 14 November 2005 I saw the Holy God Himself with my own eyes and talk to Him personally for about ten minutes and He instructed me some top secret important massages, part of which nearly ten years later had revealed by an international prominent Human rights lawyer Mr. Gao Zhisheng few month ago in his home village in Shangxi.
The time is near. All of you who have ears should listen, who have eyes should see,who have heart should feel, who has soul should sense and stand up and fight together with all freedom and justice fighters in China, as well as in the world. For the time is coming, whole world will be great change from now on. Do you see it ? feel it? sense it? touch it? catch it? hold on it? participate it? enjoy it? let go and see.
Xi has become the second kind of dictator recent years, for he is falling into a deep shit pond that is the Leninist-party state which is base upon violence, terror, and deceit. Although Xi might not a born hooligan or rogue, I am afraid he already turn into a SF political hooligan. I wonder whether he only trust those shameless "little men" or mean men who without morality at all. Is it the punishment Chinese deserved? As professor Xin Haonian pointed out decade ago that the true "New China is the Republic of China, but the People's Republic of China! I openly look down upon Mr. Hu Jingtao while I was practicing as a maritime and human rights lawyer in Shanghai in 2004, when I published a short article online, which ironic Hu as 'the Politics SF, HR thug, Law blind', it seems Xi met all and even superpass Hu in essence sense! How lucky Chinese people are?! When such hooligan politicians and Party thugs will gone for good?
Dictator, origin meaning is good, which come from an ancient Roman constitutional institution, authorised a citizen to take power of state solely during emergency period, usually six month, such as civil riot or invasion by enemy; however, in modern society, the term turn into a bad word. even under modern society, in fact, dictator at least has three meaning, first, under law, such as enlightmented dictator; second, tyranny, rule a country solely by violence and deceit, that is despot; third, ignorant, govern a state according to ignorance knowledge of government. therefore, those describe China have been two thousand years of despotism is wrong.

Hello Justin Trudeau, thanks for your letters which asking me to donate more for your campaign. Since I already donate $ 100 while I myself as a Mature full time political science student, neither have any job nor income for ten years, since May 2005 I was forced exile into Canada for my Human rights lawyer's activity. I wish I can donate more because I do support you. I did ask you whether I can do some work for your campaign as volunteer? but got no reply instead received two letters from you which repeatedly asking me to donate more. Do you think I should do a little more? anyway, may the God bless with you and I will vote for you.  

Thomas Guoting Guo, a senior trial lawyer, law professor, writer, translator, as well as arbitrator, while become "the poorest lawyer" in Canada. On Oct 1, 2015

Hi Justin, I sent you a letter and attached a cheque value of $ 10, which equal my income in 2015 100%, that is I donate all my income of the year to support you to be elected as the next Prime Minister. Believed it or not, what I say here is not my own massage, but the Holy God, who let me forward the most important massage to you directly, and this is why you are reading it now.

Best regards, yours sincerely, Thomas Guoting Guo, former Chinese maritime and Human rights lawyer, nowaday the poorest man in Canada, while the most prominent but poorest big lawyer in the world! On Oct 2, 2015

I have been closed myself for four years in order to focus my mind and heart to read my second degree in political science, with a purpose mainly to improve my English writing and translating, for although I am one of the best legal translator even twelve years ago while I am a practising maritime lawyer in Shanghai, I had published ten leading British maritime law books into Chinese and most of them become the text books in China various universities.However,when I applied for a translator job in Canada, they utterly deny my credits as a qualify translator, they only accept diploma of a translator, just they totally deny my twenty one years practise as a senior enen top maritime lawyer's credit. This is why I concluded that "the justice and freedom fighters nowaday have to suffer the greatest injustice and lost their own freedom", at least for a period of time, some even might forever. I never complain for my suffering, for I choose my status as one of the first Human rights lawyers in China by discreet thought. I also never regret for my decision shift my law business from maritime law into human rights law. I know this is my fate and life mission which I can not run away and I would not give up. I firmly believe there must be exist a God since I was 18 years old when I have a very special experience that time, although I do not know exactly what the God look like or what is He, My faith to the God never change ever since. In christianity the God is Jesus, in ancient the God is the Heaven, which sometime also called the God ("Shangdi" in chinese pronunciation, which appear in a number of classic Chinese works ). In September 2015, I return back to society and re-open my eyes and heart to reality and the world. I will do my best to wake up Chinese people that to end the evilest criminal regime in the history of the world is the greatest honor and holy duty of all Chinese.

Enjoying dance as if no one look at you; falling deeply love as if your heart will not broken in any situation; singing loudly as if no one are listening you, loving life as if there is no tomorrow. It is supposed that these sentence are most fit me. I said that go your own way to do whatever you think is correct according to your inner mind and soul,let other to say whatever they like!

GMD has making a lots of mistakes, sometimes even committed some crimes, but generally speaking, it's a normal political party which has correct ideology and faith, that is the three principle of democracy,and five rights of the constitution. While the CCP in nature and in essence, simply a typical criminal bandit group, that has been committed numberless heinous crimes,with evilest idealedge, that is the so called Proletarian dictatorship. In fact, it is CCP's dictatorship tyranny despotic rogue regime.

A vivid story of Dr. Mongqun after her husband (prominent Human rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang ) has been arresting and detaining since May 2014 in Beijing, anyone who want to learn the true social life under the post-totalitarian dictatorship regime of the CCP, should read this well written story. Lawyer Pu is only one of large number Rights lawyers who are suffering great deal for their justice fighting. Ms. Mongqun is lucky enough to have a good husband like Mr. Pu, so does Mr. Pu the luckiest man in the world to have an lovely wife who understand and support his great fighting for justice of China.

The CCP has no right to deprive professors/lecturers/ teachers' working rights at all. On 30 September 2015, Lecturer Ms. Fong yan has been deprived her job as a university in Sian for her political opinion expressed on her personal blog. Recent decade, the CCP scare lost its illegal political power, has been persecuting a number of professor/ lecturer and teachers who express their political opinion and comments online. Including prominent Beijing university law professor Mr. He Weifang, it is not only ridicule but also broke the constitutional law. Freedom of expression as the fundamental human rights is the holy constitutional right, the CCP has been proved repeatedly as an illegal rogue regime. All Chinese people should say No! to the CCP.

Go your own way, let others say anything they like, focus your mind on your aim, do whatever you believe is right, persist your faith to be a real man to speak out your mind with sincerely heart, share your joy with friends and love one, bear the responsibilities to mankind, to your country, to your nation, and your family, love the God, love nature, love yourself, love all and hate none, respect others choose and faith, go on fighting for justice, fairness, freedom, equality, peace, and happiness of all Chinese people, of whole world, this is your life mission which you must do whatever you can to the last day. May the God always bless with you!

As the Bible put it " no righteous, not a single one" for all are sinner. Anyone, no matter how virtues he or she is, will be rotten under the power. The first principle of Modern politics is the presumption that all mankind are corruptible, thus, all those in power must be locked into the rule of law and the constitution of government. Numberless Historical evidence has been proved that purely rely upon rulers virtues would not work, the only and most effective way to prevent those in power abuse their power, to protect people's rights, maintain fairness and justice as well as the freedom is according to the rule of law.

Addison put it: The first of all virtues is innocence; the next is modesty. If we banish modesty out of the world, she carries away with her half the virtue that is in it. Modesty is the lowest of the virtues, which is the chastity of merit, the virginity of noble souls.

I am afraid above friends misunderstand either Chinese traditional culture spirits or Karl Marx, former is not so called dictatorship but a time product which almost all nations have similar history, later Mao learn from Lenin and Stalin rather than Marx, both Lenin and Mao in essence rape Marx's spirits. The evil nature of the CCP mainly come from Leninism but Marxism, this is after extensive research and discreet analyze, I concluded in my essay on proletariat dictatorship in 2013. I have to point out those argument that Chinese culture born the CCP evil nature is totally wrong and unsound argument.

Mao known very little Marxism, for he never read original work of Marx, what he read is Leninism and Stalinism, compare with what Mao and Lenin's had done, we can find almost all Mao's key ideas exactly come from Lenin and Stalin which is against by Karl Marx himself. Therefore I said that Lenin, Stalin and Mao all forced rape Karl Marx!

Reply Fiona. I disagree with your wrong judgement on Chinese traditional culture, from your opinion, it is safe to conclude that you neither understand the true spirit of Chinese culture nor catch it soul. Although I am not expert in this area myself, I believe my studying and common sense, after extensive reading classic works and comparing Chinese culture and Western culture, I respect our ancient sages while welcome Western value, they should marry but divorce. In culture perspective, I am conservative you are radicalism. Culture never require revolution, but necessary evolution. You should first make clear what is the Chinese traditional culture? what main thesis of it? what principles of them? what the true spirit of them? To my understanding, Chinese traditional culture is second to none best culture in the world, far from so called " Dictatorship".As to Qin Shihuang, the first emperor of China, is only one emperor whose empire lived very short period of time, it has been caused by almost all for 2200 years, it never represented the main currency of the traditional culture. Confucius, Taoism, Buddhism, and many other sages all are traditional Chinese culture. they are not equal the dictatorship. it is not that simple, it is very complicate issue. Any nations has its own cultural tradition which deserve respect, any development must base upon their own tradition combine news culture from other nations.

I am afraid you are serious misunderstand the spirit of the traditional Chinese culture, for you are misleading by some fake expert or simply ignorant hot head. It is excellent culture second to none in the history of the world,which might content some out of date elements, some wrong rules, even some bad ideas, however, any culture only need evolution but revolution. When traditional Chinese culture marry with the good part of the Western Culture, it will born a new glorious prosperous elegant culture. Respect your own ancestor and your motherland's culture, open your eyes and heart and soul to learn from all with discreet thought, might be the best way to dealing with this fundamental issue.

The biggest criminal in the world must be Deng Xiaoping, according to Mr. Snowden revealed the data in Russian: "Deng's family has been robbing and stealing from China about US$ 4.8 trillion which hide in the banks of USA, Canada, Australia, European, and South Asia.More secret will be revealed soon". Under the CCP regime, the system of distribution is according to the power, those in power almost hundred percent are criminals who robbing and stealing wealthy from country and people. Politics in essence is the power struggle, you ignorant politics, it ignorant you and deprive you. The only right way to liberate all Chinese is revolution to take back the power which belong to the people.Otherwise, Chinese will become miserable slaves forever.

One of my academic essay's thesis is that : Injustice is the root of the terrorism: either domestic or international. This case offer a new evidence to certify my argument.

The CCP is a typical totalitarian, dictatorship, rogue tyranny, such despotic regime utterly no rescue, the only way or it is death; Thus, To end the CCP despotic tyranny should become the common consciousness as soon as possible, otherwise, mainland Chinese people will have to bear the greatest endless suffers and disasters.

Many Western Chinese experts in fact know little of the true CCP regime, or misunderstand of the CCP. Only those who have been lived and living in China while keep an independent mind and open eyes, could possible to know the truth of the CCP. I might be one of the most qualify expert of China issue who has been ignorant and alienated by both domestic and international cirque in the past four years. However, the real gold would shine in time even if it is cover by yellow soil, the male eagle will fly high eurez heaven far more than chicken did.

The serious situation in China did not change in essence, but from bad to worse. Whoever become dictator with absolute power, will be extremely danger to whole country, no matter how virtue one might have be, for human nature with its origin evil and sin would be extending beyond control: greedy for power, name, reputation, sex, money, wealthy etc... Xi is in great danger on the way to be a evil criminal now, because the evilest force of the CCP regime are pushing him toward wrong way running to the Hell.

Fair play as one of the top value in Western culture might be the top secret why Western nations and states are more fair and justice than China, for Chinese lost their ancient spirit of fairness and justice competition. In essence, human societies must full of competition in almost every area. Chinese is the first nation who pay much attention to fair and justice competition to elected all official through open and fair exams, which started from six century Sui dynasty to 1905 later Qing dynasty. However, since the CCP seize the power of China, all spirit of fairness and justice competition has destroyed by the CCP forever.

I love sea and ocean while I crazily love original and wide forest and big mountain, which make me full of adventure mind and soul.Ocean and mountain help building up my oceanic chest and breast, where can ship vessels, as well as strong body which have mountain's firm characteristics.

In 2007, My old friend Mr. Lv Gengsong was persecuted by Hooligan Hu Jingtao as so-called " inspire subvert state power" and forced him into prison for four years. Today, Mr. Xi Jingping regime are persecuting "Chinese consciousness" who I defined as one of the most noble soul in China Mr. Lv Gengsong again, charging him with " overthrow state power". Mr. Lv has done nothing wrong at all, but his heraeus courage even move the stone heart to tear. All his " crimes" are openly and courageously criticized the CCP, Xi, and show his love of China and Chinese people, in peaceful words, which only publish online. To my great disappoint, leaders of almost all the world seems close their eyes pretend know nothing about what the biggest rogue regime in the history of the world are committing what heinous crimes and cooperate with such a criminal rogue regime.

Thomas G Guo note on: 冯胜平:动态中的习近平 - 政治 - 天易网: To my primary judge that Mr. Feng is a kind of spurious "democratic fighter" who is seriously lacking knowledge of politics and law, but pretending as an "expert" to express his seriously misleading opinion to fool Chinese ignorant people, helping the CCP to continuing dictatorship bloody ruling China, at least in the objection sense. Therefore, he should be criticized openly.

Human rights lawyer Mr. Pu Zhiqiang, has been arrested and detained by the CCP regime for seventeen month for alleged "inspired hatred of ethics and inspired subvert state power" etc, was rejected application for bail under guarantee again. Mr. Pu is one of the best Chinese human rights lawyer who suffering the persecution of the CCP. Since Xi seize the power, a large number of human rights lawyers have been charging so called" inspire subvert state power and overthrow state power". Because under the CCP regime full of evil-law, which clearly against the principle and spirit of the law. Under the CCP rogue regime, anyone dare openly criticize the CCP or government or high level officials, whether in public or in private blog, are danger to be charged with this criminal code. In another word, in China under the CCP regime, even used peaceful word criticize the CCP and leaders of government will be charged by government as criminal. Mr. Gao Zhisheng is the first human rights lawyer become the victim of this crime, then Mr. Tan Jingling, Chen Shuqing, Lv Gengsong, Li Heping, Ms. Wang Yu etc...and numberless rights lawyers are facing the same persecution. Human rights lawyers always be forced become the victims of crimes,how can I describe Xi's tyrant rogue state? Without waking up of the Chinese people, the CCP regime will survive much longer than expected. I am the first Chinese human rights lawyer who standing up openly against the Criminal regime of the CCP and lost his law license and almost everything. Earn myself nothing but utterly forgot and alienated by the world to date. I feel so weak that can do almost nothing but reveal the true criminal crimes the CCP has been committed with a purpose to wake up Chinese people. I do not know whether all my efforts is useless or whether I can persistence to the end. I only know that I will fight the CCP to the last breath of mine.

Mr. Chen Shuqing, a lawyer who was sentenced into prison for four years in 2007 for alleged "inspire subvert state power by the CCP, on 29 September have a hearing on the charged as "subvert state power again by the CCP; at the same day, Mr. Lv Gengsong, a law lecturer who was sentenced for four years in August 2007 for alleged "inspire subvert state power by the CCP, he also was charged as "overthrow state power" which will make both of them face at least ten years in prison, if the judge believe they are guilty. However, since they only appeal online for freedom and democracy, against the CCP's dictatorship, defense for political freedom, none of them have committed any crimes according to any law, including the law of the PRC,Provided that the CCP regime is a legalized one, if the CCP is a normal political party which respect the rule of law, given the CCP state is a lawful government, they will sure enough to be safety. Unfortunately, the CCP regime is a typical criminal rogue regime, which neither have independent judicial, nor free media. Thus they are dangerous facing long term in prison, Unless both domestic and international protest put strong enough pressure. Because the Xi's CCP regime has been proved as a criminal rogue state from past few years, Both Mr. Chen and Mr. Lv are really in danger for their justice and freedom peaceful fighting.

Both Mr. Chen Shuqing and Mr. Lv Gengshong are my old friend, educated at law and practiced as lawyer and lecturer of law for years, are facing second time of charging with so-called "overthrow state power" by the criminal regime of the CCP, and will received at least ten years sentence in prisons, provided the alleged crime are established. However, they are the noblest souls in the corrupted China and they will smile facing their glorious trial.May the God bless with my friends.

A true, horrible and sad story of a beautiful girl died during Mao's time.
Miss Mong Shuan, a beautiful young army actress soldier, at beginning of the Great Proletariat Revolution, one night In September 1966 she back to her dormitory after presenting, in dark try to turn on the light, by accident broken Mao Zedong's figure made by soft stone, while she tried to bury the broken one, was discovered by her colleague who betrayed her reported to the leader of the " Literature and Artist propaganda Group," which set up a special team to trial her with violence lasting forty two days, the tortures including: beating, sting her foot, burning her leg, starving, raping, and forcing her eat and drink shit and waste etc, until she pass away, the CCP forced her to recognize that She "hate Mao with a class hatred to bone". Finally the endless torture and humiliation far beyond she could bear any more, she took a stone hit her head and died. Under the CCP bloody ruling, especially during Mao's time, more than 80 million Chinese people died of either killing or starvation, the death toll are much larger than combine WWI and WWII.

Why I openly look down upon the former president of China Mr. Hu Jingtao? Because he is a coward political hooligan who dare not debate publicly nor criticize my thesis or argument with a real name, but he ordered the CCP spies repeatedly attack my computer and website as well as my personal blogs, in order to cover any news and massage of mine. It is alleged that In Oct 2005, Mr. Hu personally ordered all China media from then on forbidden to delivery any news and information of Mr. Guo, Guoting. This is why all my professional works and legal and political essays could not able publish in either domestic or international media ever since. My principle is always welcomed anyone openly debate with any thesis, ideas, opinions in public thought market.

I dare not share Mr. Cao's comment on Mr. Lu Xun, I also read through Lu's collection works during 1990s, but I really dislike him for his narrow mind and totally deny Chinese culture. To my understanding, Mr. Lu neither understand Chinese traditional culture spirits nor known the true Western values. I like Mr. Ling Yudong much better than Mr. Lu. Even Mr. Liang Shiqiu is much better than Lu, do not forget Mr. Lu attack Jiang's government when Japanese trigger the war, he keep silence against Japanese army terrorist but strongly criticize GMD party. It is studied that Lu used more 50 fake name to attack others, he even dare not used his true name to criticize to argue, to debate, such a act is not hero at all, but coward. I do not deny that Mr. Lu might have some talent in literature, but I strongly suspected his moral values.

Both Mr. Chen Shuqing and Mr. Lv Gengshong are my old friend, educated at law and practiced as lawyer and lecturer of law for years, are facing second time of charging with so-called "overthrow state power" by the criminal regime of the CCP, and will received at least ten years sentence in prisons, provided the alleged crime are established. However, they are the noblest souls in the corrupted China and they will smile facing their glorious trial.May the God bless with my friends.

"The CCP regime is a criminal rogue regime", after extensive research, I obtained the conclusion in Oct 2005, which proved correct repeatedly ever since. However, Majority of western politicians or statemens, seems never care what kind of regime they are dealing with, if there are huge interest to gain, who care what horrible result will be after their power term, which is only four years, or the luckiest one might have eight years, is over. The short eyesight and political reality as well as immediately interests always fooled the wisdom of those people in power, even if they are elites. Under such situation, Chinese people can only rely upon themselves to struggle for their freedom and justice, and this is why it must be the hardest and darkest road they have to cover, many fighters have to suffer the greatest lost, even lost their life. Theory tree is green, reality always are grey. Only those greatest hero could be possible to persist such great fighting, Human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng and a number of Chinese human rights lawyers great sacrifice and contribution even move the tears of the God.

Genuine Chinese gentleman always have much higher moral standard than any other nation's people, at least not lower than any others. They are honesty, integrity, and trustable person, who respect other's opinion and never force others to obey their own will. They persist principles,courage to do justice and fairness, open their mind and heart, treat others with equal and dignity, never pursue violence to bully others. I am proud that I am such a genuine Chinese gentleman. Although,this is "the age of injustice" and this is why the true gentlemen have to suffer great deal all the time in almost anywhere, for benefit and interests become the top value amount common people as well as leaders in the world.

Thanksgiving day is coming, I sincerely thank all my friends who have help me overpass the darkest time in my life. Despite still hard struggle for surviving, I feel confidence that the darkest time has passed and a brighter future are waiting for me to start a new career and happy life. I specially want to Thank MP David Kilgour and senior Lawyer Mr. Clive Ansley who help me run away from that largest prison in Mainland China, into the promising and free country, one of the best country in the world. May the God bless with all my friends in the world.

Last year I identify these three kind people in my life, the first kind are three friends of mine Albert, Fengzhi, and Kavan, I will never forget their true friendship in my rest of life. The second one who I thought as my best friend but she left me for good for ridicule reason. The third is a female friend who I supposed as one of my purest friend!

Confucius is the greatest Chinese educator well worth respected by all forever. The CCP and those radical modernity intellectual such as Hu Shi demean and destroyed the spirit and soul of Confucius since 1919 up to date. When the CCP become bankrupt in either ideology or theory, they simply try to use Confucius to rebuilt its legitimacy as the ruling power.The world should deny the CCP but the Confucius.

Revolution is the best choose, the issue is not whether we should choose revolution, but how and when and who? revolution are not base on oral slogan, it must base on ideology and theory prepare, extensive propaganda, effective financial supporting, and necessary military back. Without united all anti-CCP regime, how can people tell who is real revolutionary and who is fake one? Provided there are more than three organization of revolution, it is very hard for Chinese people to tell which one is true and which are fake. Thus all the revolutionary must united together to fight common good. Maybe it is high time for all genuine anti-CCP's force to united together.

"Since Xi Jinping became China’s leader in 2012, at least 500 human rights activists and dissidents have been arrested and sentenced to prison. Rights defenders, minorities, NGOs, the internet, underground churches, universities, journalists and writers have all suffered severe controls and persecution. The authorities have taken their policy of “stability maintenance” a step further – to eliminate China’s nascent civil society altogether. Xi is seeking to destroy the people’s ability to resist by stopping the rise of activist leaders and uprooting all the nodes of civil society, which has been quietly growing for the past 10 years". Tang Biao comment.
Frankly speaking, I thought Mr.Xi might be a guy who can negotiate and a key person to end of the CCP regime when he rise to the top power, I am not sure whether I am a stupid fool or he is?! If I were Xi, I will cooperate with Human rights lawyers against his true enemy those powerful and rich financial and military strength so called " Taizi Party", which means high official second generation, who are not willing to be leaded by Xi and they want seize the state power themselve. What is Xi's biggest interests? Money? NO! social status? NO!, good name and reputation which last for good? YES!!!, Xi has the greatest chance to become a man whose name will remember by All Chinese generation after generation, if he do his right job: to finish the evilest criminal CCP regime, and throw the CCP to the history dust box.If Xi want to lost his alleged reputation as a so called reformer, the best way to do so is that pretend nothing has happened and go on to wipe out all Chinese human rights lawyers. Xi alleged read a PhD (LLD), he must be know what is law and what is the lawyer and the rule of law. However, from what he has been doing since he come into the top power of China, he seems like a stupid fool who know nothing of law. It is a strong sign that the CCP regime near its end, let us go and see.
Is Mr. Xi Jingping out of mind? Is it his order to arrest so many rights lawyers or simply someone want to destroy his reputation? Xi might pretend that he know nothing what has happen to these rights lawyers?

It is quite clear to crackdown Human rights lawyers does not meet Xi Jingping's administration interest at all, also against Xi's supporting the Rule of law ever since 1980s, at least in his public speech; therefore, it is the plots of Jiang Zeming and his group who are trying to seize power and kick out of Xi, all will become clear soon.Mr.Xin Ziling's comment on Xi and Jiang, to my understanding of Xi's inner mind, is more close to reality. What happened to Human rights lawyers in China since 9 July 2015, I also believe is not Xi's idea but Jiang's plots. Because Xi is not a real " stupid fool", Xi in fact is quite smart although he in some area is very ignorant. General speaking, I quite agree with Mr. Xin's analysis on Both Xi and Jiang.My thesis is that the CCP regime is a typical rogue regime, this paper published On August 16, 2009. Unfortunately, Xi's CCP regime again certify my thesis.
More than ten Beijing rights lawyers either detained or disappeared in Beijing after rights lawyer Wang Yu was detained by police at 4 am on 9 July 2-15.

Rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng's wife Ms. Genghe and their son and daughter bring a lawsuit against former President of China Jiang Zeming,for his anti-human bing crimes and ask for compensation.

"Before the raining of mountain come, the wind always arrive the building first", when rights lawyers have to suffer the great injustice themselves, is the sign of the regime to the end. For only those rotten and corruption to death regime will afraid of Human rights lawyers.

Rights activist Mr. Sun Liyong, a 30 years old Shangdong province young man, died of accident yesterday after his short but colourful and glorious hero life. He is neither prominent nor well-known either domestic or international, he is only one of the hundred thousand unknown Chinese heros who devote all his energy, tears, sweat, and finally his young life, for the great cause of establish a real liberty, equality, the rule of law, justice and constitutional democratic government. His spirit and soul will long live and may the God bless with China and Chinese people.

Many rights lawyers in China have been charged and imprison for so called "subvert or overthrow state power", the first victim of right lawyer is well known Gao Zhisheng, who was sentence imprisoned for three years, then released on bail for three years, but in fact under he was under house arrested; finally again he was forced into a jail thousand mile away from Beijing for another three years, which means that he lost his freedom at least six years for his freedom and justice fighting. Guang Zhou rights lawyer Tan Jingling is charging "inspire subvert state power" last year and heard a few days ago, I was threatened by the CCP as inspire overthrow state power in March 2005; the most recently Beijing rights lawyer Ms. Wang Yu and Guang zhou rights lawyer Sui Muqing, become the newest victim of the same inspire to subvert state power. When the freedom and justice fighters become subvert state power, do you still believe the CCP regime has any legitimacy?

Shanghai rights lawyer Zhong Jinghua is attacking by unknown thugs at midnight on 13 July 2015, his wife and son already on bed fall into sleeping, at the moment he post following massage asking public concern and supporting. few hours ago, he post a statement which declared that he will kill anyone who dare broken into his house.
The rogue regime never respect law or moral, even if the law are written by themselves. Lawyer Zhong is under terror attack at any time. If the order attack rights lawyer campaign come from Xi or he know it without do anything to correct it, it will prove that Xi is a reactionary dictator tyranny rather then so called reformer.

Chinese lawyers are waking up now, I am happy instead of sad, it might be the darkest period before the dawn, it is said that "lawyers are the elite of society", but rights lawyers are the elite and noble gentlemen of the lawyers!

It said that "Lawyers are the elite of society", In China, Human rights lawyers are most upright, integrity and courage lawyer who are fighting for freedom and justice, fighting for the rule of law, fighting for a real constitutional democratic government. Of course, there are few fake rights lawyers among them; however, most majority of rights lawyer are best sons and daughters of the country, they are the hope consciousness of China.
A Nangjing Journalist Jue Mu on 13 July 2015 declared a similar statement as Shanghai lawyer Zhong Jinghua's: Due to chaos of the state, the rule of law is seriously destroyed, in order to protect my family members life and property's security, from now on, Anyone , including policeman illegal or violent executive law, dare broke the door force into my house without permission will be killed same to kill as a terrorist. I wish everyone do the same!
"If I arrested or disappeared by the CCP regime, family common property and all other things belong to my wife and I agree divorce with my wife". Declared Mr. Xu lin, a well-known democratic freedom fighter in China
When people do not afraid of prison or jail, neither scare of lost property or marriage, for their faith of freedom and justice, it is the totalitarian dictatorship regime scare to death and the time of the end of the CCP is coming, more courage people stand up, the sooner the evilest regime will be end.`
What purpose for the CCP suddenly detained, summoned, and force disappear hundred rights lawyers: the author supposes that the authority are trying to shift public focus on stock markets disasters or XI's political enemy intently misleading public opinion. However, it is highly possible that the CCP face big troubles in almost every areas and it scare rights lawyer too much for rights lawyers united people become a strong political power? The CCP do not afraid one hundred rights lawyers, but it do scare ten and hundred thousand legal-men and intellectuals and middle class, especially soldier, police, security official and common people to learn the truth what is CCP ? what it has been committed the heinous crimes in the history and in current? and follow the models of rights lawyers, that is national wake and stand up to say No!
Real Chinese Rights lawyers either in prison or on the way to jail, I myself forced exile into oversea and become penniless. However, I am happy to see more and more rights lawyer join us to be a freedom and justice fighter.
More Chinese rights lawyers show their courage hero nature to say NO! to the dictatorship terror tyranny regime.
Rights lawyer Ms. Wang Shengsheng almost immediately stand up when the terror pressure cover all. She is a real heroines of Chinese lawyers.In her post on 13 July 2015 she firmly believe that : "I always have a strong faith of kindness, integrity, eager for the rule of law, I have faith of Christianity, When so many rights lawyers who dare say NO! to the injustice (the CCP regime) , have been arrested, disappeared, scared, I will never stop my deeply concerned and express my true feeling and thinking. If because of my expression I lost my freedom or force to silence, for my strong starburn temper and preganat situation, I am my waiting born beby might meet very hard time. However, today we can not avoid reality neither run away for tomorrow, I have no choose, my beby also unable to avoid, we must say NO ! to the dictator tyranny, for we are not slave and never will be."
Beijing Fengrui law firm manager partner Zhou Ruifeng, Ms. Wang Yu and all other lawyers, are the most invaluable treasure of China establishing true the rule of law, theitr words and deed show and proved that Chinese lawyers, legal men/women and our nations all other people with integrity and justice sense, their responsibility, spirit,and soul. the purpose of Persecute them is to scare all other lawyers, seduce lawyers to share and cooperate with the CCP regime to share their dirty benefits, become power and political thugs.You may not concern or support or value me, a little lawyer unknown by the world, but you must value our Beijing Fengrui law firm and her excellent sons and daughters, and do something for them.
After rights lawyer Ms.Wang Yu was detained by Police at Beijing, more than 20 more rights lawyers around China were detained by police on 10 and 11 July. It must be the darkest day of Chinese lawyers and is the sign of the dictatorship regime turn to hooligan state?
On Oct 10, 2005, I made a public speech at law school in the University of Victoria, and my topic is " Is there human rights in China?" In Oct,2008, again, I made another speech at parliament building in Ottawa and my title is " There is no such thing as human rights in China". Ironically, ten years later, Beijing police detained ten rights lawyer as if they are respect the Rule of law under the Xi's administration!
More than hundred rights lawyers and right activists were detained or disappeared and summoned by police under the universal instructed by the CCP in China since 9 July 2015
A Shanghai lawyer's statement: Due to chaos of the state, the rule of law is seriously destroyed, in order to protect my family members life and property's security, from now on, Anyone , including policeman illegal or violent executive law, dare broke the door force into my house without permission will be killed same to kill as a terrorist. I wish everyone do the same!
Attention please! Shanghai Lawyer Zhong Jinghua
"I do not like to be imprisoned, neither afraid of imprison, if they (the CCP) force me into jail, I will do my best to turn it into great glorious crown". Shanghai lawyer Zhang Xiezhong claimed.
The CCP regime charged Rights Lawyer Pu Zhiqiang Inspired ethnics hatred is only nonsense. Dr. Batila's opinion on the Issue of NewTerritory proved that it is the Policy of the CCP are inspiring ethnics hatred. This is one of best analysis rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang case that the rogue regime charged him fanning ethics hatry and provoking troubles.
The CCP regime is a typical totalitarian dictatorship tyranny in Mao's time, post-Mao although change a lots in economic area, but in political sphere remain the same in essence;therefore, social injustice turn to extremely status, political power corruption and rotten become beyond bearable. The regime ruling the state mainly rely upon violence, terror, and deceit. The CCP dominant all powers, neither have any free media nor independent judicial, or multiple competitive political party.
The Party state absolutely control whole society into every corner, brainwashing and fool people policy make most majority Chinese lost their independent free thoughts. Only last two decades, Chinese begin to wake up. Human rights lawyers mainly not for making money but for justice and fairness, lawyers want to make fortune have to service for rich and power; rights lawyers defend poor and oppressed only reward political, financial, and spirit heavy pressure. The freedom and justice fighters always lost their own freedom and suffer the great injustice.Thus, rights lawyers are freedom and justice fighters, while the CCP itself in essence is a criminal group even according to the law written by itself.
I defined and proved the CCP regime is a typical and largest hooligan state in October 2005, However, million CCP member "expert and scholar" none of them dare even criticize me or my argument, what the coward Hu, or stupid fool Xi dare do is only attack my personal computer repeatedly, destroy my website, damage my blog, which proved that the CCP regime is nothing, but criminal rogue regime.
Human rights lawyers usually are those honesty, integrity, and excellent lawyers who concern freedom and justice much more than making money. If lawyers want to make money, they should service for rich and authority, while offer poor and political dissidents only bring them lost freedom and suffer the great injustice. The official Cursed rights lawyers for fame and money is simply nonsense.

There are more than 60000 Fa Lungong victims in Mainland China have been bring a lawsuit against the former CCP Boss Jiang Zeming and supreme prosecutor of China accepting the complain, while mainland internet open the block of the lawsuit against Jiang, which reveal some important information: a Great change of political power struggle is coming...

One of my old friend, a genuine Human rights lawyer who practice at Guangzhou will be hearing on 23 July 2015. He is charged by the CCP rogue regime for so called "subverted state power", and this is the third time he face such ridicule charged. Mr. Tang Jingling is a true hero of China.

Two former well-known lawyer and law lecturer Mr. Lu Gengsong and Mr. Chen Shuqing are arrested and will be heard for so called " subvert state power" on 23 July 2015. Both Mr. Lu and Chen were charged by the CCP as "Inspired subvert state power" and imprison for years, this the second time they are charged by the CCP for the same nature so called "crime", and they are facing at least ten years imprison. Both of these gentlemen are my old friends for years, who are genuine Chinese gentlemen with natural noble soul, and I praised them as the "most noble gentlemen in current China". All genuine Chinese gentlemen or freedom and justice fighters, either being forced into prisons, or forced into exile. It is the darkest time before the dawn in China, a bright day is coming, which will be fueled by political revolution. Ten years ago, I have defined that The CCP regime is the biggest rogue regime in the world, these case are only newest evidence to certify my conclusion and thesis. The CCP is not only the biggest enemy of Chinese people, but also the largest enemy of the world.

Rights lawyer Ms. Wang Yu is a real Heroines who are fighting for true the rule of law.Chinese Human rights lawyers are true heroes and future Chinese leaders will come from them.In the difficult time, the true heroes show their courage and righteousness, Shangdong Rights lawyer Fong Yanqiang is one of these collective heroes who will change China finally.One of the most prominent Beijing rights lawyer Li Heping's true story, wrote by one of his clients, revealed Li has been tortured repeatedly by the CCP policemen, but Li never give up. On 10 July, 2015, Li was forced disappeared by Tian Jing policemen again. Up to date, no body known where is he and what has happened to him, this is the CCP's "the rule of Law"!Rights lawyer Pu Zhiqiang's wife asks for allowing Pu's defense lawyers to meet with Him, for the Jail leader claimed that he has no power to permit the meeting which is decided by the Party's Boss!Author seems do not understand what is "the rule of law" neither known what is the human rights lawyers.Under the CCP rogue regime, there is none the rule of law, because the CCP regime's nature is post-totalitarian dictatorship, which cause the rule of law can not able to survive at all. As to human rights lawyers, especially those true but fake one, are full of morality and righteousness with noble souls. If criminal defense attorneys are dangerous career in China, human rights lawyers are hundred time more danger than criminal defense lawyers, therefore, we can safely conclude that Chinese human rights lawyers are full of moral courage, full of righteousness with noble souls. They are not fighting for money or fame, but for freedom and justice of New China.

Four years fly away like four days, how time dose fly away! It said that it is never too old to learn, it is never too old to love. I would like to declare it is never too old to fight for liberty, freedom, and justice!

Jennifer Zeng, A pure cute girl come from Sichuang province, graduated from Beijing University with a MA in physics science, simply because she sent a letter to the CCP leader in July 1999, tried to tell the truth and explained what is Falun Gong and the crackdown of FLG is a mistake. She was forced into a labour camp for one year and witnessed repeatedly tortured of a number of FLG practitioners in prisons, which ruined her career and totally change her life. This is her family story: My father

What kind of man Xi is? The scum of Mao's "Proletarian great Cultural revolution"! Chinese writer Yu Jie observed.If Xi still want to maintain the "party-state", continue the criminal policy of protecting the CCP totalitarian dictatorship tyranny, he is not only the most stupid fool, but will become a great criminal who will be cursed by Chinese generation after generation.

More than 164,000 Germany lawyers,through Germany Lawyers association, support Chinese human rights lawyers. It alleged that the crackdown order come from Xi Jingping himself, if it is truth, I have to point out that Xi is the greatest stupid fool indeed, for he is forced by himself to death road, who do not understand what is his biggest interest at all. Despite he has the great opportunity to become a great reformer in the history of the world, that must have a marvellous glorious honor, but he choose a shameful dead road which will carry him to the hell, provided the criminal order is his.

Human rights lawyer Tang Jingling and rights activists Wang Qingyin was heard on 22, July, 2015 at Guangzhou middle court, while about 20 people who went to the Court to support them were detained and forced back to their residents. Both Tang and Wang is charged as incited subvert state power, which might sentenced to 5 and 15 years in prison. Mr. Tang is a well known Human rights lawyer in Guangzhou, who lost his law license for this defense dissident in 2006, inspired and organized "non-violence non-cooperate" movement. In China, the hearing in Court are open and welcome public hearing, at least in law and regulation, however, if you trust the CCP's law, is repeatedly proved that either you are too naive or you are too courage. For under the rogue regime, there is no law, not to say the rule of law. On March 4, 2005, when my case was openly heard in Shanghai, five friends of mine came to hearing, experienced the same detained and forced sent home, which seems proved that the CCP regime is anything but a rule of law state.One of the best self-defense statement by Tang Jingling, a well-known Chinese human rights lawyer in the hearing of charging "inciting subvert state power", which deserve as a historical document.It said men seldom tears even if they are full of emotions. Whenever thought of my country, I always tears silence since forced into exile.

Therefore, Xi is a stupid fool who do not understand what is his real interest and what is the right way he should take, but he should use and rely and be advised, he almost do everything by the contrary.In my observe, Xi is in great danger under the assassination by his enemy within the CCP itself rather than anti-ccp group, for only former has the force and power to do so.Although Putin might be a dictator, he have some good idea well deserve praise. His comment about government's responsibility show that Russian today is going on the right way, but China still run the wrong way.

Ai Weiwei, an International prominent Chinese artist put it that " more than 65 years, I have never seen a single of the vote ticket, none citizen education, neither citizen's medication insurance, nor free media; there is no freedom of speech, neither freedom of information, nor immigration,no independent judicial, no independant workers union, no state's army but party's, on protection of constitutional law...... what only remain is that "I fuck you (the CCP)!" which translate directly is: "fucking your mother's vagina!"(that is a typical 'Chinese state curse' which use humor language speak out by a famous artist make it extremely highly strong ridicule and look down upon the CCP regime )

To restore the Republic is the best way to rebuilt China is my conclusion after more than ten years extensive studying political theory and practice in Canada, and I will go on fighting for its glorious restoration until the last breath of mine.

Guo Feixiong, a prominent freedom and democracy fighter, has been arrested 718 days, without a single day allowed to enjoy sunshine, to breath fresh airs; both his hands and foots by the hand and foot cuff, without doctor neither medicine. In August 2006, he was tortured by the CCP policemen with high pressure electricity barton to his panis for twice, each last more than ten minute caused him committed suicide. Finished his five years sentence in prison, Mr. Guo has been forced in jailed again nearly two years ago, on a charge of "subvert state power".

"I am 68 years old and have visited more than 96 countries, have never seen any other countries like your government! China still have more than 100 million people living under poverty of $ 1 per day, nearly one million children living in mountain area even can not have any education, while one and a half million begs... the CCP regime simply leave these serious problem alone as if there is nothing exist, at meantime, China's foreign aid each years tens and hundred billion. Are Chinese citizens in your eyes are not human being?" Scholar Mr. Lausi asked a senior Chinese officer who are visiting the United State.

If you do not believe how rotten the CCP regime is, you must watch this articles with many absolutely well worth have a look pictures with a few minutes. It is about the philosophy of the absolute political power and corruption and rotten.

I agree with Mr. Liang's comment on Ai Weiwei. As a consciousness artist, Ai weiwei had done great job for his country and suffered great deal both in mental and physical, despite his comment on the events recently happened in China under Xi's dictator ruling are wrong, He clearly under strict surveillance and threat. For reality interest and protect family member's benefits he choose such blur attitude is understandable although not deserve praise. Without majority Chinese really wake up and stand up fighting for their own interests and freedom as well as dignity, Chinese will have to suffering great disasters for a long time. TO recognize and understand the evil criminal nature of the CCP is the key and top important precondition to finish the evilest criminal regime. The great work need all Chinese do together, not rely on a single individual, no matter how great he might be.

From Ai Weiwei's changing, we can easily judge what kind of the CCP regime is . We need stand on his shoe to understand his change, not simply blame he, he has done great contribution to this country already, we have no rights ask him to sacrifice only, I do not agree with the opinion that He is died, I believe that he do not change in essence, but face cruel reality, adjust his attitude in order to protect his career as an artist and his family interest, that is his basic rights too. I think Weiwei is one of great artist in China who has a natural noble soul.

Sun Wen, Chinese George Washington, has been demeaned by various different people, but the biggest enemy (the CCP )of Sun Wen pretend as his best student and followers!In many area and in essence, former president of the Republic of China Jiang Jieshi, is the greatest leader of China who has been misunderstood by both Westerners and Chinese for years, and whose name will be remembered by all Chinese after generations and generations.

Seven Chinese Human rights lawyers, including Mr. Xie Yandong, are arrested for charging of Inciting subvert state power by the CCP rogue regime since 10 July 2015.Human rights lawyer Wang Quanzhang is arrested by charging of Inciting subvert state power by the CCP rogue regime.Human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng, detailed three years in a prison in Xinqiang for " inciting subvert state power", still under house arrested in essence and survelenced by policemen.More than 200 rights lawyers bring a lawsuit against the Public Security Minister for their crackdown rights lawyers since 10 July 2015. This is a great action which show the time is changing: Chinese people are no longer the slaves anymore, they want to be the master of their own. Democracy will defeat the CCP rogue regime finally.Ms.Wang Qiaoling, the prominent Chinese human rights lawyer Mr.Li Heping's wife, courageously bring a lawsuit against the CCP's media for their demean and slant her husband days ago, it is meaningful action..."a sweeping new government crackdown on lawyers demonstrates how far China is from any reasonable understanding, or practice, of the rule of law, which the country’s authoritarian leaders have long claimed to pursue". New York Time article today report.
In August I wrote an article On the Rule of Law as my LLM thesis, which concluded that under the CCP regime, absolutely none principles of the rule of law could survive, because the CCP regime in essence is a "Party-state", which neither have independent judicial, nor free media, everything are totally controlled by the CCP. There is no civil society, nor civil rights; in a word, Chinese people in essence have no political rights. All 65 years history of the CCP has proved that only overthrow the CCP regime, China will have the rule of law and human rights.

Qinghua university Professor Sun Liping, as Xi's PhD (LLD)instructor, point out that "Every Chinese who are living in this " prosperous China" are clearly know that the government's illegal actions are fulfill to every corner of society, from violent stop appeals, forced seize lands, force eviction, persecute dissidents, threat journalists, crackdown rights maintain movements, exploited civil enterprisers, to forbidden birds to fly, sell knives must be with identity, some involve economic issues, some relevant to political problems, others are about civil and daily life matters, in sum, the government all through in-normal illegal method to handle with, which seems effective and efficient, but go far away from the rule of law." Xi Jingping, alleged as a PhD of law, although his degree is full of water, must be know a little principle of law, however, since he rises to top power of China, almost done nothing to meet the requirement of the rule of law. Therefore, many start to confirm that Xi might be only a new thug and hooligan, even those who have some hope on him begin to strong suspect his true face now. The finally page will be revealed soon.

Zeng Guofan, a general minister of late Qing Dynasty, once said that "Before a society corrupt always have three presign: everything mixed up no distinguish between right and wrong, white and black; kindness person become moderner day after day, that they usually keep silence; while social scums and thugs become activities and crazy; when the problem turn to seriously enough, everything be justified, all are recognized without any criticize, and without any reason to be hippocratic praise". After he died 40 years, the Qing Dynasty gone forever.
Today, China under the CCP bloody ruling 65 years, everything is much more worse than Zeng had depicted, the CCP regime might have only few years to survive.Power struggle within the CCP always are bloody "you die I live", Xi and Zeng,Jiang cannot except, unless the CCP gong for good, such kind of cruel bloody fighting will never stop.Under the CCP regime, black turn to white, hooligan become party's officers...everything being turn upside down.Shamelessness, ignorance, corrupting, greedy, and criminal group is always "great, correct, and glorious!"If the fate of a country is control by few people only, if the fate of a nation is decided by a party, if the happiness of people always rely upon the grace of the emperor, It must be a day-dream only.Power's nature: power causes corruption, which can not rely upon those in powers personal morality, personality, dignity, characteristics, or self-constrain, but elected, power-balanced, surveillance,challenge, alternative choose, enquire. Because absolute power always led corrupt absolutely.The true voice of Chinese people, author is a real genius who use only a few words to reveal the criminal nature of the CCP regime.If you dare not speak your mind, afraid of, scare of......then you only deserve like a pig reincarnation for good!Genius Chinese show the power of language, which vividly describe the reality of China under the CCP rogue regime. Many Scholars spent tons of energy and cost lots of time, published books, long articles and essays, simply can not meet a few words as follow, which tell you what the true nature of the CCP is!Many Modern Chinese believe Chinese language is out of date, however, if you really master Chinese, sure enough you will have totally different comment.Xi, I do not believe he is born a thug or hooligan,but his power base is the evil rogue regime, which lead him become part of that evilest criminal group. Xi as the top leader of the CCP of course must bear all responsibility of the current CCP regime's crimes, the issue is that whether those evil policy is his or someone else? if is others, such as his enemy within the CCP, the strategy should different. Even more important question is that is there anyone who did any extensive research about Xi? I am afraid none. If you want to defeat your enemy, you must be know and understand what your enemy is.Mao, Deng, Jiang, Hu, Xi in essence are same, for their bases are the evilest CCP. which can never substance reform. Unfortunately common people are not able to understand the truth.

Obey the government there is a precondition that is the government is legal one with full legitimacy, people without duty to obey tyranny, by the contrary, people have the right to overthrow any tyranny by revolution either through violence or peaceful method. This is fundamental principle justify by both Chinese ancient philosopher Menzi in 280 BC and British political philosopher John Locke in 17 century.

India true situation, a promising happiness and largest democratic country, from a Chinese perspective, it really sound quite good. While a CC Party scholar Chang Weiwei described India as a backward, dirty, hopeless miserable country. Which one is truth?

Confucianism is second to none about life, government, culture,social doctrine, it is Chinese proud but shame, any Chinese who demean Confucius only prove he or she know nothing about the true spirits of Chinese culture. Renaissance of Chinese culture and civilization, restore the Republic of China is the right way of today's China.Rome empire glorious legacy show the power of history. Conservative ideas emphases traditional values, while communist party destroy all traditional culture, custom, religious, and values. Old wisdom men always hold on conservative values, while young naive or sharrow ignorant people boast their modern radical crazy opinions.I wish one day I can establish my home in this beautiful quite seashore which is a real paradise, Victoria B.C. Vancouver Islands.

Four chief and vice chief-judges of the Supreme court of China has been arresting and sentencing for years for their took bribes in last ten years, which repeatedly established that the CCP regime is a totally corrupted rogue regime.Except Vice Chief judge Huang Songyou, two more chief and vice chief judge of China supreme court become criminals either under investigation or alleged committed suicide. In July 2014, Xiao Yang, the chief judge of the China supreme court alleged committed suicide, and in 2012 he was under " Shuanggui", In July 2015, another vice chief judge of the China supreme court was under " Shuanggui" for alleged corruption. In another words, since 2008 at least four chief or vice chief judges of the China supreme court become criminals!

Chinese old soldiers who attend sino-Japan war and remain in mainland China, all have been suffered 65 years beyond imagination great disasters for their heroes fighting for China as a nation, because they are defense for Jiang Jieshi's state but the CCP's regime; therefore, all of them become anti-revolutionary and forced into prisons, jails,and labor camp for years; finally almost hundred percent of them become penniless when they are older.Many of them are facing die of painful poverty now.

If you want to know what Xi is and what he can do, you must know who he used and being advised. If majority of them are shameless thugs and hooligans, then you can make conclusion accordingly.

You are not suitable to be a lawyer! You are not fit to be a statesman!
In May 1986, My friend, a famous lawyer Li Weimin, said publicly that "Guoting, you are not suitable to be a lawyer, for you have too strong sense of justice and not good at public relationship". I thought he is right, so I tried to shift my job to be a judge three times, then I tried to transfer to be a teacher at university three times, unfortunately all my effort were failed and in 1994, I was accidently named as one of the top four young lawyer in China! In Oct 2003, Miao Xiaobao, chief executive of Shanghai Justice Bureau, openly instructed me that " Lawyer Guo, do not involving politics! you are too young and too naive. the struggle between Politics dissidents and us is the struggle for bloody and life!". " I have no interest in politics and in fact, I dislike politics and strongly look down upon politicians!" I responded. As the result, I lost my law firm in Shanghai in March 2005. Again in March 2014, one of my twenty years old friend teached me that " Guoting, you are not good at politics, I strongly suggest you to be a historical writer to write novel, which would be much better than being a statesmen". "In essence, I hate politics, but seems the Politics love me so much, and I have no where to run away from politics, because my Heaven fate and mission is to eliminate the CCP regime in China.If I can not be a good politician, who can"?!
Almost all real Chinese human rights lawyer have been arrested by the CCP regime since 10 July 2015, where the victims of the deathly blast of TIanjin can find any genuine rights lawyer to maintain their legal rights? !Ignorance is the biggest enemy of China, the CCP has been making majority of CHinese become extremely ignorant fool, not only in politics but in natural science. Thomas G.Guo concluded in Oct 2005. Tianjin explosion again proved my judgement are correct.

a piece evidence of The CCP army under General Li Xiunnian, during the Sino-Japanese war cooperated with Japan army to fight with Chinese army.

An expert with experience after analysis available information obtain the conclusion that the causes of Tianjin explosion highly 80% is the result of Military chemical and biological weapon be heated or control system out of order, only 15 % might caused by hazardous chemicals blast, and ordinary cargo self-brun only possible 5%.

Why we must anti-Chinese Communist Party?

Both from practice and theory, we have to anti-Chinese communist party or Chinese people have no future at all. in practice, it is definitely proved that the CCP regime is the evilest criminal regime which committed unbeliberable and horrible crimes; in theory, the CCP is base upon the totally wrong and redicule Marxism and Leninism which brought only biggest disasters to any countries which adopt them.

The CCP is not normal political party at all, but a political hooligan criminal group in essence. From its born the first day, it never stop killing, cheat, terrror, and opprassion. The CCP seize state power through illegal violence and deceiving plus terrorism, while it ruling the state rely on the same illegal violence, deceiving and terrorism.

Chinese Human rights lawyers have been suffering great deal under the CCP rogue regime, Xi's regime is clearly same as the former Deng, Jiang, and Hu, if not worse. Only after collapse the CCP regime, Many Rights lawyers will become the leaders of New China.

Journalist Ms. Gao Yu has been arrested and sentenced three times for her courage carry on career morality, by the CCP regime. She is praised as a heroes by many Chinese as well as International media.

Up to date, there are some CCP scholars closely their eyes to deny the greatest famine in the history of the world, with the purpose to fool and deceit younger generation of Chinese. The great famine is the greatest crimes the CCP has ever committed, much worse even than the Great Cultural Revolution. However, many Chinese either be fooled by those fake scholars or ignorant of such horrible crimes. It is the time all Chinese must learn the truth: under such a hooligan criminal group ruling, China will only have the hell, slavery, and never stop disasters. Overthrow the CCP illegal rogue regime and restore the Republic of China is the only right way for all Chinese.

Mr. Wang Junfeng is my old friend in the law school of Jilin University, we are at same class of 1980, he major in law, while I major in International law. Mr. Wang is an excellent lawyer expertise in public relationship and leadership. I wish he can do something to justify his responsibility as the chief executive of the Lawyer association of China, which used to be a fake lawyers association.

I would like point out again: The cruel fact is that anyone trusted the CCP will be repeatedly proved they are either stupid fool or ignorant or lost their common sense.The CCP regime is the richest in the world, while the most generous government in the history of the world.However, it only to foreigners to show its generous, to it own subjects extremely means.

A video filmed by stunned eyewitness, Dan Van Duren, captures the moment successive huge blasts tore through in Tianjin on Wednesday. This is the hottest video which has been watching by more than 53,200,000 people around the world within 70 hours. It clearly showed that there are at least three big explosions. The first one is small one which equals 3 TNT; the second one is about 21 TNT exploded, and the third is the largest explosion. But all Chinese news only mention two explosions. How many people might have killed by such enormous blasting? The official reported that only 56 people were killed on 15 August and on 112 on Sunday. The death tolls might have been at least 1400, plus missed 700, and hospitalized 700.

Man made enormous tragedy in TIanjin blast caused the great disaster to many Chinese lost their only sons, one child policy since 1980 deprive many people's right to have offspring to last generation, one of the topest traditional value in China.

The deputy chief judge of the supreme of China Mr. Xi Xiaoming is one of my old classmate in the law school of Jilin university, who is not a born corrupted guy but used to be a rather good legal scholar. He was in the class of 1977 and I was in the class of 1980. When I practiced in Fuzhou and Shanghai, I had visited him in his office in the supreme court twice and sent him my translated maritime law books. Both of us in fact respect with each other that time. Under the CCP regime, seldom people in power could be possible to keep idealism, what a pity he become the victim of the CCP rogue regime. Now I am forced exiled into Canada, while he is forced into jail.

Starting since Lenin, the communist regime all are full of bureaucratic organizations, However, compare the CCP regime, where a small county has 193 bureaus, that is taxpayers have to support hundred thousand various carders who like bloody suker to drive common people to poverty and miserable as hopeless slave. In ancient China under Confucianism, whole country only have about 23000 officials to manager a huge country, especially after Shui until Qing dynasty, Because most majority of all official were choose from highly competitive exams base on rather fairness conditions. But under the CCP, only party members can became official, which at least several millions.

Mr. Xi Jingping should read this essay carefully. It has been proved that Xi in many area really extremely ignorance without basic knowledge neither fundamental wisdom, although Xi seems "courage" enough to committed so many stupid fool crimes! In fact, Xi is hated by many CCP high officials as well as large number of dissidents at same time. It is no doubt many of them eager to murder him and the former are much danger than laters, for they have enough money to buy thugs to assassinating him. If Xi is smart enough, he must be give up his most stupid foolish policy to treat dissidents as enemy, do what for his own fundamental interest, that is remain a good name in the history. I am sure Xi are using a number shameless ignorant evil criminals as his advisers who misleading he too.

Why similar disaster repeatedly happened in China? The CCP criminal regime is the All disaster roots itself!!

It is the CCP's criminal institution but China's political institution. The CCP regime is not equivalent as China, the CCP is only a evilest spirits from Marxism and Leninism. The Republic of China is the genuine China which will restore soon and the PRC will be end at any time in the near future.

「與其徬徨猶豫,不如一路走到底,一定會走出一條路。」it must be the truth, hesitate help nothing, but might destroy everything, while if one focus on one firm career, finally he or she will reach the end.

Whenever losing self- confidence, I will re-read these letters which help me understand who I am and what is my mission in this life, therefore inspire me to continue to fight for freedom and justice of China, which is to restore the Republic of China, build a real and genuine liberal, republic, constitutional democracy base on the rule of law. I do not know whether I have chance to fulfil my great dreams, I will fight to the last breath of mine and never give up.More and more Chinese Human rights lawyers have been standing up, it is the dawn before the sunshine.

It is the time of heroes who will changing China growing up, Mr.Tan Jingling is one of the prominent Chinese human rights lawyer, who is facing second long term prison sentence for his sacrifice fighting for freedom and justice on New China.

After receiving an interview by the US agency on 23 September 2015, Highly international concerned and prominent Human rights lawyer Mr. Gao Zhisheng has been forcing disappear by the CCP rogue regime again on 24 September. To my understanding, One of the greatest man in the history of the world has been growing up and he will change China and the world. I am sure, whoever really known and understand what Mr. Gao has been done will agree with my judgement.

Mr. Li Jiangfeng, a former judge who was alleged to overthrow state power by the CCP, is one of my human rights client, while he was arrested in jail, he asked his wife to hire me as his defense attorney and it is my great honor to be his defense lawyer. However, even before I met him, I myself was arrested by the CCP and threatened to charge as inspire to overthrow the state power, and lost my lawyer's license. I am so happy to learn that Mr. Li obtains his freedom now.

Mr. Gao Zhisheng is one of the Greatest human rights lawyer not only in China, but in the world today.

Rights lawyer Mr. Guo Feixiong will be heard at Tian He court at Guangzhou, Guangdong on Sept 12, his defense lawyers refuse to present the court, for the court did not notice lawyer the hearing before the hearing three days, and judge deny lawyers right of review his case file. Mr. Guo is a law lecturer and a legal scholar before he became a rights lawyer in 2003, he was alleged illegal published books and sentenced five years into prison in December 2006, and become the first rights lawyer suffered the horrible electric private part (penis). Rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng one years later was tortured by the CCP secret policeman with electrify his penis for hours. To date,  tens rights lawyers and human rights activists were tortured by the CCP policemen!

Mr. Li Gengsong, a formal university lecturer at Hang Zhou, Zhe Jiang province, was alleged " inspired overthrow state power" and sentence for five years in 2008, last May he was alleged " overthrow state power" and arrested again by the CCP and face at least ten years sentence into prison. However, he never give up his faith and go on fighting as a true freedom and justice fighter, he deserve all freedom- love respected.

It is alleged that both Xi and Li has the LLD, however, from what they are doing recent months, arrested Mr. Pu Zhiqiang, an International prominent rights lawyer, detained Ms. Gao Yu, a worldwide known journalist, sentenced Mr. Zhang Ling, a freedom and justice fighter who repeatedly put into jail for more then years. We are safely conclude that Both Xi and Li either know nothing of the spirit of law, or they are evil criminal themselves?!

Mr. Ren Zhiyan, a freedom fighter who was forced into prison for so-called "overthrow state power" since 2005. the CCP regime deny his mother and any relative or friends to visit him for four years and continue to reject anyone to see him. Compare with any other states, even if the Nazi's prison or Soviet Union's prison, the CCP regime's prison is the worst and anti-mankind in essence.

Both Xi and Li has the Doctor of law degree, but from what they are doing proved that they are either know nothing of the rule of law, or intently doing evil crime themselves! Mr. Chang Ling, a freedom and justice fighter and a hero of China, has been repeatedly persecuting by the CCP regime, but he never give up and go on couragiously fighting for new China.

Ms. Geng He, rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng's wife, hold a journalist meeting at Washington, appeal Obama to concern her husband's human rights. Mr. Gao, the most famous Chinese rights lawyer has been suffering horrible tortures by the CCP regime, after releasing from a prison in Xingjiang last month, under strict survellence by the Secret policeman, without any act freedom, even could not see a doctor, his tooth all rottan, his health seriously damage during five years locked into a cell without sunshine, and not enough foots and protine. The CCP regime scare him to death, for Mr. Gao is one of the great leader of New China, his courage and virtue earn him great reputation that is the reason why the CCP regime persecuted him repeatedly.

It is not so-called " the Great ideolism" but "the great delusion",  caused the great disasters, manmade starvation of death at least 43 to 46 million Chinese peasants during the great forward from 1958 and 1962 under Mao's totalitarian dictatorship.

This article is welled-worth all my western friends reading to learn the true human rights situation of China. I concludes in Oct 2005 that there is no such thing as human rights in China, for Chinese rights lawyers have no human rights at all!

Gorbachev is the key great man whose great contribution to finished the Soviet communist party is second to none, without his open and reform policy for years, it is impossible the Soviet Russian collapse so miracles later.

I love and support Dalai Lama, because I understand his great soul, I have spent more than one month to study Tibet history,Dalai Lama's all speech since 1959 up to date, and his hundred TV speech. He is one of the greatest soul in the history of the world, he is and will be the proud of Chinese, for he firmly and repeatedly declare that he is a Chinese and he love China. yes I love him and respect and strongly support him.

The secret of China rise: sacrifice natural environment, exhausted natural resource, polluted spirit, mind, souls, and environment while government get rid of almost all its responsibility, social costs is much higher than its achievements.

On July 20, 2014 I made a public speech on the topic of stopping the evilest crimes the CCP regime has been committing since 1999: harvesting organs of more than 61000 FLG practitioners for selling to foreigners.

Eight persons have a dinner in Hangzhou city on 12 May 2014 were detained by Police, what a hell of party-state? they did nothing but gather together to have dinner and chat…

International Politicians short political eyesight and lacking moral courage always make great disaster for both. Only great disaster will teach those selfish politicians a big lesson although it always have to pay ten time price.

Mr. Pu Zhiqiang is my old friend, who is ¨a born lawyer¨ I defined him when my first and last met him in Beijing in Sept 2004 at a conference, I also firmly believe that he will become one of the great lawyer in China.
in my opinion, Taiwang laking great political leaders but full of short-eyesite self-praise person who know very little of either history or political reality. Without Chinese liberlization and democrization, no Taiwang's independence at all. however, provided that China already lilberalization and democrtization, it is not necessary for Taiwang declare independence anymore. thus the question is not whether Taiwang should fight for independence, but fight together and support and help mainland China to realize her true liberal democracy. Mr.Ma Yingjiu might lacking necessary talents and wisdom or courage, I wish and pray the God sent such leaders to Taiwang as soon as possible!

On 1 January 2009, I visited the holy city of democracy in Athens Greece, to feel the causes why the first political democratic institute was in Athens not in China or any other place, then I thought I find the answer. The special environmental and prosperous commercial wealth, plus except women, foreigners and slave. all free citizen have equal political rights to elected and be elected as ruler, judges and public service for a limited period of times. agricultural civilization can only bring hierarchy political dictatorship, for father's politics make parent power become state power, while commercial civilization make all members must be equal in exchange their products which base on free contract, and only free citizens have full political rights. its politic is citizen politics not father politics and this might be the secret why democracy was born in Athens. — at In January 2009 in Athens Greece.

"The CCP regime is a criminal rogue regime", after extensive research, I obtained the conclusion in Oct 2005, which proved correct repeatedly ever since. However, Majority of western politicians or statemens, seems never care what kind of regime they are dealing with, if there are huge interest to gain, who care what horrible result will be after their power term, which is only four years, or the luckiest one might have eight years, is over. The short eyesight and political reality as well as immediately interests always fooled the wisdom of those people in power, even if they are elites. Under such situation, Chinese people can only rely upon themselves to struggle for their freedom and justice, and this is why it must be the hardest and darkest road they have to cover, many fighters have to suffer the greatest lost, even lost their life. Theory tree is green, reality always are grey. Only those greatest hero could be possible to persist such great fighting, Human rights lawyer Gao Zhisheng and a number of Chinese human rights lawyers great sacrifice and contribution even move the tears of the God.

I am a freedom and justice fighter, my purpose is influence as many people as possible, therefore, I warmly welcome anyone who want to be my friends, even including those CCP spy or "fifty-cent", I firmly believe that majority member of the CCP also want to freedom and justice. thus, you are absolutely has the right to unfriend me. but I can not accept your good suggestion.

Hi Brian, Thank you for your understand. Your praise for me although a little too high, it did reveal some truth that I have been sacrifice myself for common good of Chinese. My purpose is wake up Chinese people, for without such waking up, the CCP regime will have a long life. Because the CCP Hu Jingtao ordered all media forbidden to publish any news and information of mine since Jun 2003 up to date, majority of Chinese almost know nothing about my thought and fighting for freedom and justice of New China. I am very glad that you will join us to fight together for New China. take care, and keep read my essays, and try your best let more Chinese to know my research and study result which will help wake up people and finally end of the evilest regime in the history of China.

This is while I self-taught myself of art I summary what is the purpose and its function to human society and mankind's spirit and soul. Western art become so elegant in a large sense because praise holy God, which eastern civilization lacking.
This is my second English speech since I was forced to exile as a political refugee. my First English speech was at Western University in London, which there were only seven people attending an International conference. It means that even when I came to Canada almost nine years ago, i could make public speech in English without preparing writing a statement, nine years later I still can only speak broken English and this is why I defined myself as one of the foolish and stupid big but poorest lawyer in the world!

Vincent question :  "你以學習身分, 在外國向人拿錢, 做些與學生身分不一樣的工作! 合法嗎? " such stupid question is really  beyond my imagination. I used to work in HongKong Richard Butlers & co: Barrister and Solicitors, HongKongnese give me deep impression. Nowaday as such stupid guy become Vice-chairman of the commercial association, you are the shame of HongKong! Vincent Tang said that : Every big country DO the SAME things ! 各大國也是如此作為 ! "  you are really a foolish guy without any basic knowledge of the CCP regime at all, otherwise you must be sale out your soul for dirty money to do your job, for your benefit, I strongly suggest you reading, reading and reading, while  shut your mouth!

Vincent, I did not curse you, for I describe myself as "one of the stupidest and foolishest big lawyer in the world", thus I point out that you are really a foolish and stupid young man I have ever seen on FB, in another word,you are really a SB, it is a praise, not cause at all, is it ? my young friend!
when scholar biar on comment that is opinion only
Jack Chen, the son of Chen Yuren who was two times Chinese foreign affair minister of the Republic of China, wrote a book titled of Inside The Cultural Revolution forty years ago, which revealed a number of important and invaluable information of Cultural revolution. I am enjoying reading it with critical thinking and find that this guy seems pro-communist party against Jiang jieshi even hate him so much, maybe his father also against Jiang and which is why ? it is prove that everyone has his or her opinion, but opinion depend on various elements. Thus, key point is that reader should use his or her critical thinking method to make judgement.
Again it is the time to apply for jobs. I have no idea whether I will meet the same fate or not, where is my career or future, speaking frankly, I really do not know either. However, I believe that the Heaven will not death good man, and I am a good gentleman, therefore the God must be help me to fulfil my dream sooner or later.
Ironically, as a senior trial lawyer had practiced more than twenty years, I even can not find any palalegal position now! It said that Heavan always have a way for you, however, where is my way for surviving in Canada?
Thomas G.Guo "is a poor farmer!(pretending as a law professor and prominent lawyer" !) Recently anunnamed the CCP spy from Shanghia are trying to mislead friends around the world.Since June 2006, after my personal experienced and extending research, Idefined the CCP regime as " the biggest rogue regime in the world".My conclusion have been proved repeatedly these years. Again, the above unnamed the China communist party regime's spy offered the newest evidence!

Who is Thomas G. Guo? what he has done and what he will do and why the CCP hatehim so much? Following recommend letter offer an reasonable explanation.

After years extensive and careful investigation and analysis, David Mades and David Kilgour, used 52 kind of method and evidence, conclude that during 2000 to 2005, at least 41000 FLG practitioners organ were pillaging by the CCP regime....International society should take action to stop such new kind of international crime immediately…
"Chinese people's disasters will go on without stop unless the Communist party's regime collapse itself" , Thomas G.Guo concluded in Sept 9, 2005 in his essays on the legality of the CCP regime.

Lacking the mind of adventure might be one of the most shortcoming of Chinese people; while weak in the spirit of cooperation and compromise are another two serious flaw of Chinese, provided we all can learn from western people to amend up the faults, a freedom and justice constitutional democracy could be easier establish, although need great effort through hard working and sweat and tears.

Mr.Yongfeng Guo, a freedom and justice fighter in China, is a real and genuine hero of current China, who has been sacrifice himself and his family's interest for common good; however, he was serious ignorance by international society, simply because he is not boasted by media as a prominent figure. He suffered tortured, murdered, forced labour... but almost nobody appeal for him when he meet the greatest injustice... therefore, I conclude that "those genuine freedom and justice fighters always have to suffer the greatest injustice themselves first, sometimes forever".   -Thomas G.Guo-

Sam is a great man in spirit with strong confidence. He knows how to use his unique talents to develop a happy life while inspires others to share his philosophy of happy life, because he lives in a family full of love, in a great country under the God bless: liberty, equality, and God's love.

my philosophy of life since 1984 is the Truth, Kindness, and Love. The strongest massage Nick Vujicic sent out to the world is Love. Without his parents and sibling's selfish love, it is impossible for him overcome the endless hopelessness he met everyday.

Human rights lawyer Liu Shihui is tortured by the CCP policemen repeatedly these three years for his legal practice in Guangzhou. This is the true situation of China under the CCP. Human rights lawyers has no human rights! I concluded in 2005, today in essence is same, no progress at all. Such a rogue state!
" You are a shameful betrator, your parent should be shame for you"! A suspected 'fifty-cent' charged THomas G Guo, who thought Guo must be hate China and love western capitalism. However, it seems this guy misunderstand who I am and what I have done, he also misfuse what is country and what is regime and he thought love the CCP is equal love China.

Patriot are those who love their motherland, party-lover is not same as patriot at all, although few CCP’s patriot also love China, general speaking, whoever hold on the nationalism always love their country. But in any situation State is not same as party-state, not to say party itself. Country, State, Nation, Motherland are different conception, Many Chinese simply misfused them together because they are fooled by the brain-washing for years.  Regime always change, but country will never change, unless it defeat by its outside enemy and eliminate by strong enemny. Regime always means government, which regulally changed through elected by citizens, while Country will survive forever.
modern in many situation only means common,popular, cheaper, lower quality... tradition means elegant, elite, noble, expensive etc.
you seems too extreme, Chinese Medicine's principle is very good, in practice quite effective, it mainly base on experience and traditional wisdom.  I support it, although it might need some improvement. Since 1984, I never eat any western medicine for almost all western medicine in the long run have some bi-product which might harmful to human body. Chinese medicine is more close to nature thus has little bi-product and less danger to human body. Chinese culture is a very large conception, you can not only use four empty words to deny it totally, for your conclusion itself neither logic nor scientific.

“中国——不守规则的世界mp.weixin.qq.com”.  this so-called essay published in April 14, 2004, Author himself is a thief, for the contents appear several years ago already. although some thesis might be correct, others are not, Mr. Li GuangYiao when, where, how to said such nonsense? citation? quatation? Chinese lacking sense of the rule of law, is the key point. Dictatorship is not nature of Chinese people at all! You are really a strong bier against your own motherland's traditional culture and values, I never said that Chinese traditional culture are perfect, it need reform and evolution and learn great deal from western and any other nations culture. but not as yours.

Music and Ronantic love
Chinese Music in ancient time is wonderful, only overpass by westerner after 16 century. Even before more than 4000 years ago, emperors all had their palace musician in China dynasty. Confucious himself love music so much and one of his teaching is music. Western Music become elegance after 17 to 19 century, for industrial revolution and wealth make music enjoyment become popular among noble class and middle class. Same as art, music in large sense are product of wealthy society.
My favorite English singer including Andy William,George Michael, his careless whisper; Bryon Adams, Everything I do, I do it for you; Dan Senls, I do really love to see you tonight; Richard Marx, Right here waiting; John Denver; Celine Dion; Willie Nelson, his Always on my mind; LoBo, I do love you to want me. Whitney Houston, I will always love you; Anne Murray; Phil Collins; Mariah Carey; Shania Twain; Elton John; Lionel Richie, his Hello, Say you, say me; Elvis Presley. his Always on my mind and I love you so; John Lennon; Gloria Estefan; Rod Stewart; Sarah Mclachlan; Engelbert Humperdinck, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Anne Murray, Jozh Groban, you raise me up;

Their song always touch my heart and soul, a piece of good song narish our mind and soul.

Mr. Andre Rieu is the true  great master of music in current world. He would be a good general if he service in army, an excellent lawyer in legal practice, a wonderful professor in education. He is almost a perfect gentleman I have ever known in my long life.

What is noble? I strongly suggest all my friends around the world to watch my friend Andre Rieu's the most elegant performance. what is true art? what is romantic? what is master? what is phylosophy of music? all you can learn from watch this wonderful and breathtaking highest level holy music play. I especially suggest all Chinese oversea students, no matter how heavy study pressure you have, each week at least watch and enjoy once this fantastic music, then you will always got A, even A+.

Mirusia is my favorite noble singer whose music will have a long life like Confucius and Plato's in philosophy.The elegant beauty and breathtaking touch my soul's voice, enjoy her beautiful song make you calm in time of trouble, as well as make you noble when time of love.To my dear friend...she know it is the time to say farewell.

A piece of good music pure one's heart, comfort lonely soul, narish tender love, this music belong the topest level of Chinese term ¨ Yang Chun Bai Xue¨ which means white snow under the spring sun.Creativity thinking and critique thinking are Chinese under the CCP bloody ruling lacking, for the CCP scare to death of any freedom in thought, in this sense I have concluded in 2005 that the totalitarian dictatorship will make the race and ethnics inferior.The spirit of freedom and adventure is the key of western culture and value which estern should learn from them.

the evilest and stupidest the CCP rogue regime are committed crimes which driving minority nation in China seperated from China, If the discriminated racism policy go on this is way, it might be turn into bloody fighting between ethnics within China especially in Xingjiang and Tibet, if Dalai Lama hundred years later.

The true love always touch human being's heart and soul, no matter what cultural baceground, no matter whether western or eastern. This is a true story well-worth watch for twice for everyone who want to know what is true love.

Provided that the life swindle you

Pushkin, Alexander Sergeyevich, trans by Thomas G Guo

If life cheated you,
Do not sorrow, do not worry,
In melancholy days you need calm down.
Heart always wishes future,
But now constantly full of dark cloud.
All will past, all are instance,
And those past will turn into the sweetest memories.

PS: This is the favorite poem of mine by Pushkin, which vividly reveal my mind and soul. whenever I med sorrow and hurt in my life, I always recall this beautiful poem which seems wrote specially for me…

How time does fly? life is short, but life is sweet while full of challenge. Whenever I recalled my past times I always donot even recognize who I am and where I am going or what shall I be. "Go on fighting according to your inner mind, do whatever you think is right, you will come true all your dreams". in November 14, 2005, a sunshine afternoon while I was having a nap in the wonderland, the God told me above massage. Does the dream only a dilution? who can explain what is the meaning of the dream.

The first love song I learn almost cause me lost my status as a sportman

"There is no one who knows me"! "I make no complaint against Heaven, nor do I lay the blame on men. though my studies are lowly, they penetrate the sublime on high. perhaps after all I am known by Heaven". This remark is exactly what I am feeling these month. The first love song I learn in august 1974, while I was a sixteen years old long-distance runner, left me deep impression:  "Who can know me? who can understand me? only the wind of spring know I am lonely, the tree of passion, the flower of love, when will bring the sweet fruit? someone far away are looking for me and love me. "  It is a beautiful song, it’s melody flowing like water on the river, similar as the long wind in high sky. However,  the party secretary of our sport team tried to force me reveal who taught me such "petti bourgeois" love song for hours, which I firmly refused. During Mao's totalitarian dictatorship period, Chinese in essence all turn to slaves for we even have no right to sing a love song!

English writing has become my biggest barriers in my life. As a skill, English writing need talent and hard working to master it. Any essays need a clear point or main idea, which is the thesis of a paper. Choice  proper topic and develop a suitable thesis, then outline main ideas, draw a general picture of what in your mind, organize all topic and sub-topic in logical order, with supporting evidences and example, to explain the reason of what, when, where, why, and how.  In theory, to write an essay might sound not difficult; however, in practice, it is quite another issue. To write a good essay, there are no short way to cover. It needs time,patient, sweat, labour and tears. To be a great writer even need more: suffering ordeal, experienced painful emotional feeling, frustration, dismay, even tortured in soul sometimes.

My thesis is that Boasting foreigners, fooling Chinese is the policy of the CCP regime,which starting from 1949 up to date. The only change is that skillful of deceit have great improvement. However, Zoellick believes that China’s accomplishments over the past 30 years have been exceptional. The country has had an average growth rate of almost 10 percent. China has lifted over half a billion of its people out of poverty through efforts which, all by themselves, have ensured that the world’s Millennium Development Goal on reducing poverty will be met by 2015. It is a unique development success story ( 2012:p.533).Cited in Robert B. Zoellick .2012.China in the world economy.World Bank, 9 May 2012.p.533.

in 2003, while I was practicing in Shanghai, there are 30000 web-policemen censors internet 24 hours everydays, in 2014, the number soaring to at least 300000, plus several million web-workers, that is called ¨fifty cents¨, for they post each massage online to disturb or misleading public opinion, earn an income of fifty- cents.

The Chinese economy is riddled with distortions and extractive institutions. How can such an economy lift 350-400 million Chinese out of poverty with an average GDP growth rate of nine-to-ten percent over a period of around twenty years? (Schweinberge 2014:p.171)
Locke’s idea of the People’s right to Revolution

In summary, Locke’s idea of the right to revolution against tyranny is base on his political philosophy: political societies are built upon voluntary agreement amount people whose end is to protect their "lives, liberty and estate"; the fundamental end of government is for the common good, in the original contract, the reason why people quit their natural power according to the law of nature, consent to give government political power, is avoid the state of war and enjoy the their property peace and security; thus, the government powers should be limited, because the absolute or arbitrary power may cause the state of war. The supreme power in civil society is the legislative, and people have the final say, that is people has the sovereignty. If the legislative as the supreme power or ruler in a civil society breach their trusted power, invade and destroy the property of the people, or reduce people to slavery or any other action which betray the fundamental purpose of the people to constitute political society,  then government will be dissolved and revert to the state of nature, people has the right to revolution changing the legislative, or overthrow the government to set up a new government, or transfer the political power to a new legislative.

In China, the true information usually not come from official report or formal published documents, but from scholars who only can publish their analysis online. Because the CCP regime almost 100% control all public medias, there is no such thing as free media or express freedom or free news in China. Anyone believed whatever the CCP regime documents or their self-praise, self-boast achievements, will definitely proved wrong.

On Poli 319 class, Professor Wu showed a lots of number to support an alleged that China economy booming since 1980, successfully handle world financial crisis in 2008, China GDP over pass Japan in 2010, become the number two biggest superpower...;however, the true economic situation in China is far from what the boasting like the CCP self-claimed, we should not forget that all Communist party regimes are totalitarian dictatorship, base on deceit and liar, they can not survive if they stop deceit even a single day. This essays tell the true story of the economic situation in China.
Ironically, these years I have wrote a number of English papers, but seldom use my own words, because I have never learn English writing skills until now.Thanks Peter and Teresa, both of you are my English teacher, although I am a slow student, sometimes might be an unqualify one. Unfortunately, I just failed my Academic reading and writing course, which stimulating me to work harder in order to overcome English language barrier.

English, as the language which I love and hate so much,becomes the biggest barrier in front of my career.To my disappoint, I do not know whether I can master it finally, after years extensive reading and translating, I even can not write a single essays freely and clearly. I wish my friend around the world can help me to improve my writing skill through free discuss, communicate, and share experience. From now on, I will focus on English writing. Since ¨practice make perfect¨, then I will practice, practice, and practice.

If My English language as good as my Chinese, I am sure I can become a great writer in near future, because I have very unique life experience,and rich story in my professional career,while in my love life. Unfortunately, My broken English barrier me great deal to develop my ideas and thinking, it is hardly possible for me to express myself well in this language,even if I do have many wonderful ideas and story,which will be envy by even great writers in the world.

Sex and politics

Happy love has no history. Romance only comes into existence where love is fatal, frowned upon and doomed by life itself. what stirs lyrical poets to their finest flights is neither the delight of the senses nor the fruitful contentment of the settled couple; not the satisfaction of love, but its passion. and passion means suffering. there we have the fundamental fact(Rougemont 1940)

Sex always connected with politics. Love without passion is sex desire. why happy love has no history? what is love? what constitute passion? why passion equal suffering? author seems did not show evidence or give logical reason to debate but come to conclusion directly from his own experience or offer his personal opinion. Anything should have its history, passionate feeling is not always suffering, at least sometime it make those people so happy that he even forget who he is.  Romance love always excited those who has adventure mind. Basic presumption is that all human being desire love, either passionate love or romance love even simply sex enjoyment without love, if there is no moral regulate to adjust their life, because love is the primitive human nature, and the human nature is inherent from very beginning of human being. Nobody can change human nature. It also could premise that the more freedom in love, the more creativity will be; therefore, any health society or community should find the balance between free love and morality.

Chinese communist party regime are misleading Chinese young generation to immoral sex love in order to seduce them forget their political rights, reduce their resistance against the dictatorship ruling.

If any one can follow me with a slang English, it would be great help. My middle school teacher require every student every day to learn at lest one slang Chinese which is really wonderful practice, even after forty years, I still can use Chinese slang language freely and concisely to express myself clear and accurate in Chinese. However, it is not all slang English reasonable, such as "come on in"! if translates directly in Chinese, nobody can understand what it's meaning. "fish in trouble water" has Chinese match; "for good" become forever.

By the way, this is my personal space, I would like to write freely everyday in English, for this is only way to improve my capacity to express myself in English clearly and accurately. I donot know whether I can overcome the barrier of English, I have to try my best; for it is said that "practice make perfect", I hope it is true otherwise I have to surrender. This is what in my mind at the moment. Furthermore, I am currently too busy to contact with friends and have to ask for all of you pardon me. I love and concern all of you in my mind, although I neither have time to write you nor talk through telephone.

Hitler said, the masses are feminine. Self erected rulersrape the people. Dominance requires submission. Political power is sadomasochistic sex. Acceptance ofpolitical tyranny is a betrayal of divine mother love. Modern social manis a moral catamite.  Action is masculine, suffering feminine.Wordsworth is self eunuchized.

pure democracy or direct democracy never exist in any big countries, political power struggle always involving violence, war in history, only after representative democracy appear, which is 19 century, then it is possible for competition for political power through peaceful election.
Justice delayed is justice denied. Perfect justice may not be attainable by us imperfect man. Great as are the virtues of charity, benevolence, philanthropy, piety and the like, justice is a yet greater virtue. In the words of Daniel Websters eulogy: whoever labour on this edifice of justice, clears its foundations, strengthen its pillars, adorns its representable, or contributes to raise its august dome still higher in the skies, connect himself in name, fame, and character with that which is, and must be, as durables as the frame of human society (cited from Emery 1914: 170).  

Therefore, fighting for justice and freedom is the noblest course of human society, “If I have to die; I would like to die for fighting for Justice and freedom of China”, stated on the Searching For Justice Conference on July 2005, I have been fighting for Justice and Freedom of Chinese over Ten years and will go on fighting without hesitate till the ending of the CCP rouge regime.

Lucilius A. Emery, Concerning Justice, New Haven: Yale University Press 1914.p.170

"No body care justice"! A great USA lawyer who said more than 40 years ago, however, when I read his remark twenty years ago, I do not believe it. " Justice fighters have to suffer the great injustice themselves, even sometimes they have to bear the greatest injustice" this is my conclusion after practice law for more than 28 years.

Yestoday I have a conversation with a Chinese guy who is a successful business man, and he told me that he would not dare to donate a penny to democratic fighters, but rather donate monety to anti-Japanese movement! I asked him why and what reason for he has such strange idea? "Because the communist party strictly survence our daily activity,if they find out I donate to political dissidents, I will lost my business immidiately, although I sympathy and support democracy, I dare not against the CCP regime. You fool to against such powerful regime and you are selfish not to take care of your own family. " He response.

I have nothing to say and simply leave him alone. For scaring of the CCP regime so much distort his mind and reason beyond repair.

艺术成就代表国家的荣耀和尊严,一个国家的伟大程度可以从其艺术成就得以体现。理想的真实,以柏拉图之理想支配自然的观念,解释绘画的古典美学,绘画体现的理性原则:透视法,黄金比例数学公式,人体比例几何学构图,明暗表现方式等,而理想的真实是指在视觉写实的同时,呈现单纯,和谐,均衡,完整的古典美感原则。取材符合道价道价的宗教,神话,历史故事旨在教化人心;绘画艺术大体分为强调线形的普桑派,注重色彩的鲁本斯派,巴洛克及轻浮仟丽的洛可可风格和印象派。

Aristotle remark that "Polygnotus painted men as better than they are, Pauson worse than they are, and Dionysius like ordinary men."(Poynter ,1905, 19)
Greece painting was in all probability as perfect in its kind as the finest works of their sculpture which have preserved to us; in quality of light, colour, and shade, and expression in gesture and face, it could hardly have fallen short of the best work of the Italian Renaissance; while in beauty of form and composition it may have been superior to anything that we know the perfection of Greek painting. (38)

I agreed the first and second parts of the thesis, but disagree with the third part. Prof. James Petras alleged that "The rise of modern China to become the second largest economy in the world was made possible only through the success of the Chinese communist revolution in the mid-20th century. The People’s Liberation ‘Red’ Army defeated first the invading Japanese imperial army and later the US imperialist-backed comprador led Kuomintang “Nationalist” army. This allowed the reunification of China as an independent sovereign state". such conclusion Is really far from the truth, which show that James seems know very little about the evil nature of the CCP and mixture of the China with the CCP. The cruel fact is that Chinese people under the CCP 64 years bloody ruling with forced brainwashing, majority of them become either ignorant of history or simply careless of moral or justice and freedom. Unless the collapse of the CCP, China absolutely have no future, but only death.
"Since the majority of western economic historians (liberal, conservative and Marxist) have presented historical China as a stagnant, backward, parochial society, an “oriental despotism”, some detailed correctives will be necessary. It is especially important to emphasize how China , the world technological power between 1100 and 1800, made the West’s emergence possible. It was only by borrowing and assimilating Chinese innovations that the West was able to make the transition to modern capitalist and imperialist economies".
According to Hobson, during the period from 1688-1815 Great Britain was engaged in wars 52% of the time[3]. Whereas the Chinese relied on their open markets and their superior production and sophisticated commercial and banking skills, the British relied on tariff protection, military conquest, the systematic destruction of competitive overseas enterprises as well as the appropriation and plunder of local resources. China ’s global predominance was based on ‘reciprocal benefits’ with its trading partners, while Britain relied on mercenary armies of occupation, savage repression and a ‘divide and conquer’ policy to foment local rivalries. In the face of native resistance, the British (as well as other Western imperial powers) did not hesitate to exterminate entire communities[4].
The entire Western academic profession – first and foremost British imperial historians – attributed British imperial dominance of Asia to English ‘technological superiority’ and China’s misery and colonial status to ‘oriental backwardness’, omitting any mention of the millennium of Chinese commercial and technical progress and superiority up to the dawn of the 19th century.

楼主| 发表于 2/18/2017 19:05:12 | 显示全部楼层
Josh Williams It is hard to distinguish good or bad.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 19 hrs
Libing Wang
Libing Wang It's very easy to distinguish bad or good. Everything that can promote human nature is good. Everything that do nothing with promoting human's nature is meaningless. Everything that block the way to promoting human's nature is bad. To understand this, we have to find out what human's nature is first.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs
Libing Wang
Libing Wang "The Good ideas always bring wonderful achievements, while the bad ideas usually caused disasters; " If so, how can we know what is good or bad before the result come up? According to your definition of good and bad, it seems we can not predict a bad or good will or action before we know the final result.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs
Thomas G Guo
Thomas G Guo sometimes we do not know whether a new idea is good or bad even an evil one, and this is why the free speech, free expression, free media, and free academic, as well as debate, discuss, are so important for a complicated society. The truth did not afraid any public discuss and debate, and only in a free market of thought, any ideas may obtain its position and recognized by the public through justice and fairness competition rather through terror, cheating, and brainwashing. and this is why the freedom and justice as the top values of any society forever.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站内文章仅为网友提供更多信息,不代表本网站同意其说法或描述,也不构成任何建议。本网站仅为网友提供交流平台,对网友自由上传的文字和图片等,本网站
不为其版权和内容等负责。站内部分内容转载自其它社区、论坛或各种媒体,有些原作者未知。如您认为站内的某些内容属侵权,请及时与我们联络并进行处理。
关于我们|隐私政策|免责条款|版权声明|网站导航|帮助中心
道至大 道天成

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|天易综合网 (Twitter@wolfaxcom)

GMT-5, 9/22/2017 02:50 , Processed in 0.086105 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Apc On.

Copyright 天易网 network. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2015 .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表