找回密码
 注册
查看: 6506|回复: 8

[法律人士] The Great Lawyer with a Born Noble Soul by Thomas G Guo

[复制链接]
发表于 3/29/2017 14:32:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Great Lawyer with a Born Noble Soul

by Thomas G Guo

My autobiography Nine Years Practiced as a Trial Lawyer, first published in a Legal magazine called " Lawyer and Legality" by Zhejiang Province Lawyer's association in  September 1993 to January 1994, after they named me and other three young lawyers
(Beijing lawyer Gongsha, Shanghai lawyer Tao Wuping, and Hebei lawyer Li Weiming) as the Top four young lawyers in China. Ten years later, the other three young lawyers all become ten millionaires, for they all are skillful and wise enough to keep a very close relationship with the CCP authority and judges, but I was still a " poor great lawyer" because I not only refuse to cooperate with the CCP authority but openly criticize the CCP regime and its criminal history and finally shift my law business from Maritime to human rights.  
     In 1994 I become a senior lawyer in China, In 1997 I should had obtained the first rank of senior lawyer position in China; however, since I refuse to cooperate with the CCP authority or bribe judges, my practice as a professional and top maritime lawyer in China, did not bring me wealthy but dignity and good reputation as an" honest, integrity, righteous, justice" lawyer in China.
     My ex-wife Ms. Pengling did not happy for my choosing to fight for the liberty, freedom, and justice of China, while turn down so many opportunities to become a wealthy millionaire, and this is the main reason finally she wants to divorce me, when the CCP arrested me and put me under the house-arrested on March 6, 2005.
     Although I did nothing wrong either in lawyer career or in family and friendship, neither have any illegal deeds, nor immoral affairs with any other ladies or girls at that time; despite there are a number of young girls pursued me at meantime, I have been proud that I am a gentleman born with a noble soul, who must have a great life mission since February 1984.
      My autobiography has been inspiring hundred and thousand young boys and girls to stand up again to fight for either their own career or for the country future since it published twenty years ago. I have much more breathtaking adventures and glorious fighting story which never publicly reveal, and this is why I know my autobiography will become a classic story one day, and this is why I repeatedly describe myself as a golden mine which covered by yellow soil and only the unique lady who is my soulmate might discover and help me to fulfill my great dream.
      In fact, I am not a man who prefer self-boasting at all. During my ten years forced exile in Canada, I even turn down three TV video special program design for me three times, including BBC, CBC, and NTR TV agency. If I want to boast or market myself, borrow from these TV agencies is the most efficient way to quick earn great prominence in the world.
       Because I need to focus my mind on further studying and I judged that my time did not come yet. Now I know My time is coming and I will stand up again soon. On January 10, 2014, I was so anger being kicked out by my ex-girlfriend Diana for my helping my American female classmate Juliana, who is my best friend at the Uvic, asked me to help her to restore her family relationship, which has broken for six years; because she thought that her parents treated her unfair, by giving her sister’s son a car as the birthday gift, but give her son nothing; and her father was 84 years old with blood cancer, with only account days. Thus She asked me to accompany her home as if I was her boyfriend.
       Since she is my best friend at the University of Victoria during my five years as a mature student there, I valued pure friendship and decided to help her. This is the true reason Diana kicked me out of her house after eight years relationship. If I told Diana that I want to help Juliana in this way, definitely she will not allow me to do so. I am a unique person with very strong self-control power and high-level moral sense, I even want to become a Holy man and keep my virgin body until 29 years old; however, I have more than 12 girlfriends before I married my Ex-wife Ling, although I had many chances to sleep with those girls, but I never touch them, not even kiss or hug them, not to say making love with them. I do not believe in this world there is the second man can have such strong self-control power.
      I am a genuine gentleman with a noble soul since cruel life taught me lots of invaluable lessons, I know what I want and who I should love, I understand both western and eastern cultures and religions as well as history, philosophy; I respect women. In my life, I never pursue ladies or girls, for I always have girls who chase me. When I was young, I have no experience to chase girls, when I become mature, I lost properties and career become a homeless wonder as “the Poorest great lawyer in the world”, no ladies or girls will love a jobless and whose career is uncertainty…...
      I love inner mind and heart beauty much more than the surface and outside beauty, which like a rose, will wither with time; however, the inner charming will grow more and this is what I desire for. My inner mind and noble soul were born with not learn from life, for the top value of mine are love, truth, kindness, and beauty. I do not know whether I qualify as a holy man or simply a moral man, one thing for sure that I must be a genuine Chinese gentleman with a born noble soul.

楼主| 发表于 4/15/2017 12:16:03 | 显示全部楼层
My life mission is to finish the most evil rogue regime in the world
By Thomas G. Guo
Why did I change my mind to become a human rights lawyer, pays little carries great risk and may result at any time in retribution by the Communist Party of China? It is because I firmly believe that the CCP has been the source of almost all disasters in China since it seized state power by illegal force in 1949. China's political and legal systems are totalitarian and dictatorship instead of so-called authoritarian, which makes a fair trial and justice definitely impossible. I realized that the human rights situation in China is extremely poor, that there is no rule of law, no independent media, the authorities are totally corrupted and Chinese people suffer greatly as a result.

[/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/ufi/reaction/profile/browser/?ft_ent_identifier=10151407790034423&av=613944422]2蘇亦弓 and 1 other

Comments

Thomas G Guo My experience as a trial lawyer for years tells me that without total reform of political and legal systems,get rid of the Party-state regime, China will have no future and people will suffer even more than before. Although my personal and family life or my professional career might suffer great deal, and despite the fact that as individual, my ability and energy are limited, since no one dares to stand up and fight for justice, I will. No matter what the result may be, no matter what loss I will face. So I do it.
15 April 2013 at 20:09 · Like
[/url]

[url=https://www.facebook.com/thomas.g.guo?fref=ufi]

Thomas G Guo I have to add that because of my personal experience in which I suffered so much for my political opinions, I really do not want the disaster that happened to me to happen again to others. I am very interested in jurisprudence and philosophy and good at human rights law. For these reasons I believe that I can contribute much more than I could as a maritime lawyer for my beloved country's freedom, democracy, human rights, rule of law and Constitution. I understand that if people cannot or dare not speak the truth or even hear or learn the truth, the country has no future at all.
15 April 2013 at 20:13 · Like
[/url]

Thomas G Guo I also believe that courage, honesty and integrity are the best ethics and traits of human beings, so I always do and say what I think is right, just according to my mind. Thus I know what I am doing, what the result might be and what suffering I could face. However dangerous it will be, however difficult it will be, I intentionally choose the path of Human Rights Lawyer.
15 April 2013 at 20:15 · Like
[/url]

Thomas G Guo As a human rights lawyer in China, I mainly defended political dissidents, religions freedom (FLG) and labors disputes. I did nothing wrong and certainly did not break any law of China. Publishing essays which criticize the Chinese Communist Party's policy, political and legal system, is simply an exercise of my constitutional rights to free speech, free thought, and freedom of the press. The Chinese authorities robbed me of my lawyer's license simply to prevent me from defending those cyber dissidents and Falun Gong practitioners who really need legal protection. The Chinese authorities have betrayed and turned their back on Chinese law by depriving me of my human rights By this time, I had lost my law firm in Shanghai, and almost anything I had. In fact, the authorities forbade me to practice in China or to work as a law professor, simply because I openly criticized CCP 's ridicule policies, including those concerning 1989 Tiananmen Massacre, as the persecution of FaLun Gong, and the fraudulent Chinese legal and political system.
15 April 2013 at 20:21 · Like
[/url]

Thomas G Guo I think it is time for great change in China’s political and legal system. I want to help Chinese people to obtain real human rights and establish true rule of law, to maintain human dignity and reform the political and legal systems. thus we have to finish the most evil rogue regime in the world.
15 April 2013 at 20:22 · Like
[/url]

Thomas G Guo thank you very much and warmly welcomed to join us to fight for freedom and democracy of New China.
15 April 2013 at 23:39 · Like

楼主| 发表于 4/15/2017 12:19:37 | 显示全部楼层
Thomas G Guo I am a strong and tough- will man, with a strong body, however I become easily cry since Feb 23, 2005, when I was arrested and put under house arrested for my human rights lawyer's business---defense for political dissidents and FLG practitioners. the day when my wife want to divorce with me for she could no longer bear with the heavy pressure from authority and policemen and spy, although signed the divorce agreement without hesitate, without twenty-fours I cry without sound and can not controlled at all.

Thomas G Guo when I fly away from Shanghai, China on May 20, 2005, my eyes could not stop flow out water like a river, for I realize that I am not sure when can I back home again, there is no place like home. whenever I read the miserable news of Chinese people suffered great deal under the rogue regime of the CCP's hooligan Hu Jingtao, I never could control my eye's water fall down like a river.

楼主| 发表于 4/16/2017 14:33:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 4/16/2017 14:37 编辑

Thomas G Guo it is not "Accidental Crusade" but intend and planed Crusade.

Thomas G Guo The International Friends of Tianyee Movement will be established soon, Thomas G.Guo welcomed all friends in the world to join us to fight for a freedom and democracy New China.

Thomas G Guo "I don't like arguments," he said, chuckling at himself, during a interview in a restaurant atop a skyscraper affording one of the best views of this city's skyline. "I don't even enjoy social intercourse so much, to tell the truth. My kind of personality really isn't suited for being a lawyer."

Thomas G Guo Despite the mounting trouble, Mr. Guo said he had given blunt advice to his classmate, Mr. Zheng. "I told him that you have a choice," he said. "If you drop the matter and admit that you were wrong, you can go free. But if you do that, nobody will respect you."

Thomas G Guo Mr. Guo's feelings about social justice developed only gradually. Slowly, in the course of his practice, activism bit him, he says, as he began exchanging ideas with other lawyers about how to improve the workings of China's rickety legal system and to protect individual rights. Encouraged by colleagues, Mr. Guo eventually began posting his thoughts on legal issues on the Internet. He emerged as a prominent figure in local law circles, someone looked up to and regarded with awe by younger lawyers.

Thomas G Guo Most Chinese lawyers just want to make money, to become rich," Mr. Guo said in an initial interview some weeks ago, sounding almost like a happy warrior. "I want to make money, too, but as a man, I don't want to forget my purpose, or forget higher ideals. I believe that, one case at a time we can change the legal system."

Thomas G Guo SEEN again more recently, after the news that Mr. Zheng's appeal had been denied, the lawyer seemed like a different man, defeated, even depressed. Another case he had taken on, an even more radical challenge to the system, was now headed to a foreordained defeat. It was a defense of a citizen's rights under the Constitution to try to form an independent political party.清水君因组党被罗织颠覆国家政

Thomas G Guo The political case had meaning for him because he saw some value in putting his arguments on the Internet. "It is the demand of the people and of the times to end one-party rule and to free the press," he wrote in his bold summation. The authorities, however, had already blocked Mr. Guo's writings from the legal Web sites he once used.2004年2月12日,经三次封IP和ID后,中国律师网最终奉北京命令彻底永久性封杀了郭大律师。随后于2005年2月23日再次奉北京之命令全部删除了郭大律师在该网上发表的数百篇代理词和辩护词及所有涉及郭律师的任何评论。而郭律师中律网最受读者欢迎的作者。
G Guo "I always thought things would gradually get better," Mr. Guo said, explaining how things had come to this pass. "I now realize how dark our society is, and our legal system is just the same."

楼主| 发表于 4/16/2017 14:39:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 4/16/2017 14:51 编辑

In 1 B.C, Stoic philosophy lawyer Cicero in De Republica, denounce with eloquent the doctrine of utility was the foundation of justice, not utility but nature was the source of justice, that justice was a principle of nature, the ultimate principle behind all law. ‘there is a law which is constant and eternal, which call and commands to duty, which warns and terrifies men from the practice of deceit. This law is not one thing at Rome, another at Athens, but is eternal and immutable, the expression and commend of Deity.’

Thomas G Guo In his ‘De Legibus’ Cicero declared that men are born to justice; that right is established not by opinion but by nature; that all civil law is but the expression or application of this eternal law of nature that the people or the prince may make laws but these have not the true character of law unless they be derived from the ultimate law; that the source and foundation of right, law must be looted for in that supreme law which come into being ages before any state was formed.
没有上帝,岂有正义?!人类不能没有正义、爱和美。正义是打开通往上帝为人类缔造的极乐之门的钥匙。没有正义,人类一切努力皆属徒然。正义必须重建,若人类抛弃上帝,也就抛弃了正义,人类不可能只择其一,因为上帝是正义之父。Man cannot dispense with justice, love and beauty. It is justice that is the key that will open the gates of God’s paradise to man. Without it, all effort is vain. Justice must be restore before redemption comes. If you abandon God, you abandon justice, the justice are seeking. You can not have the one without the other.

From ancient Greeks there have been two ideas of distributive justice. The first ideas is justice looks to and matches merit; it claims that people should be given what they deserve. the second ideas of distributive justice has a different basis. It looks to equality and need. It says that all human beings have equal worth and equal claims. A just treatment is focused on equality. It is unjustice to foster inequality. Justice calls for equality. Discrimination in favour of some and against others is contrary to justice, the principle of distributive justice is to aim at equality and to favour the needy in order to reduce inequality.

Epicureans and Sophists, with theory of the nature of virtue, maintained that justice was merely a name for such convention among men as they should adjudge best for their own utility and happiness. Greek philosopher Carneades ( 2 B.C.) argued the orthodox view of justice, assumed and demonstrate that justice was not a virtue at all as virtue was defined by the philosophers, but was merely a convention; was what men should agree to be a sound basis for the maintain of civil society, and hence that it varied with times places, circumstances and even opinions.

The philosopher of the City-states, right or justice means for him the constitution or the organization of a life common to citizens, and function in the total life of the city. Greek philosophy Anaximander, justice is an ultimate principle in all the earliest attempts at a theory of the physical world . In Euripides Phoenician maidens. “ Man’s law of nature is equality”. “the honest man is Nature’s nobleman.” Legal justice is no use to those who follow law.

What is the justice? What is the nature of justice? Is it from God or nature or origin from convention among men? Does its nature change with changing times and place? Is it the same everywhere or different in various location? Is it the same for all races of men or classes? Is there more than one kind of justice: nature justice, social justice, industrial justice, political justice, economic justice, criminal justice civil justice, legal justice?

楼主| 发表于 4/22/2017 12:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
The reason why I shift from one of top maritime lawyer to human rights lawyer. quotation from Thomas G. Guo's profile:
42.0 Why did I change my mind to become a human rights lawyer, who can make little money and who risks danger and revenge by the CCP at any time? My reason is that I firmly believe that the CCP is the source of disaster in China since it took the state power by force in 1949. China’s political and legal systems are reactionary and backward, which makes a fair trial and justice impossible. I realized that the human rights situation in China is poor, that there is no rule of law, that the authorities are corrupt and that Chinese people suffer greatly and I learned about many excellent fighters for freedom and democracy who sacrificed their personal and family benefits and gave up material enjoyment. I also learned that the Falun Gong practitioners suffer a great deal just for their beliefs and I wanted to do something to help the Falun Gong. I wanted to defend their fundamental human rights and I wanted to stop the foolish policy of the CCP against the Falun Gong practitioners. I wanted to help set up a true rule of law in China. I wanted to do something to push the government to reform the political system as soon as possible. I wanted to fight for fundamental freedoms and human rights of Chinese people. My experience tells me that without reform of political and legal systems, China will have no future and people will suffer even more than before. Although my personal and family or career might suffer a great deal, and despite the fact that as just one person, my ability and energy are very limited, since no one dares to stand up and fight for justice, I will. No matter what the result may be, no matter what loss I will face. So I do it. I have to add that because of my personal experience in which I suffered so much for my opinions, I really do not want the disaster that happened in me to happen again to others. I am so interested in jurisprudence and philosophy and I believe that I am good at human rights law, and I can contribute much more than I could as a maritime lawyer for my beloved country's freedom, democracy, human rights, rule of law and Constitution. I understand that if people cannot or dare not speak the truth or even hear or learn the truth, a country must have no future at all. I also believe that courage, honesty and integrity are the best characters of human beings, so I always do and say what I think is right, just according to my mind. Thus I know what I am doing, what the result might be and what suffering I could face. However dangerous it will be, however difficult it will be, I intentionally choose the path of human rights. I just want to do my duty and mission according to God’s will, and I am sure that He will always bless me for it. The most important thing is that, from the very beginning as a young lawyer, I made up my mind to be somebody in the future, so my practice principle is: first, never fear death and second, never love money. Of course what I mean by not fearing death is not so exact because life is so valuable, sunshine is so warm, friendship and love are so charming, the forestry grassland and sea are so full of life that how can I not enjoy such lovely life? What I mean is that if I will die, I would like to die for freedom and justice. I said never love money also not exactly, because money is so lovely and useful, without it we can do nothing, how can I not love it? What I mean is just that as a gentleman I would like to make money through my wisdom and hard work, but never sell out my dignity or my soul or my principles and never to cooperate with the corrupt CCP. -Thomas G.Guo, in July 2005 in Vancouver-
 楼主| 发表于 4/22/2017 12:05:56 | 显示全部楼层
Steven Chan Well said and done with faith . Good of you Thomas and God blesses your work and your family .
22 April 2014 at 14:23 · Unlike · 1

Hailan Guo Although my personal and family or career might suffer a great deal, and despite the fact that as just one person, my ability and energy are very limited, since no one dares to stand up and fight for justice, I will. No matter what the result may be, no matter what loss I will face. So I do it.
22 April 2014 at 15:53 · Like

Hailan Guo although 引导让步状语从句,后边必须跟一个主句.
22 April 2014 at 15:54 · Unlike · 1

Hailan Guo Although my family , career and myself might suffer a great deal, my ability and energy are very limited just as one person,and no one dares to stand up and fight for justice, I will do it , No matter what the result may be, no matter what the loss I will face.
22 April 2014 at 15:57 · Like

Hailan Guo Thus I know what I am doing, whatever the result might be and what the suffering I could face.
22 April 2014 at 16:00 · Like

Hailan Guo life is so valuable, sunshine is so warm, friendship and love are so charming, the forestry grassland and sea are so full of life that how I can not enjoy such lovely life?
22 April 2014 at 16:05 · Like

Hailan Guo how i can not enjoy such lovely life ,这个应该是正常的语序.See translation
22 April 2014 at 16:08 · Unlike · 1

Vincent Tang 為甚麼它的首領不敢站出來面對大眾,大聲發言?
22 April 2014 at 20:20 · Unlike · 1

Thomas G Guo thanks Halan correct my grammar error. Vincent I do not understand what is meaning of your comment. who is the ¨leader¨ dare not face public?
22 April 2014 at 21:43 · Like

Thomas G Guo Thanks Steven. May the God bless China. Help Chinese get rid of the CCP rogue regime as soon as possible.
22 April 2014 at 21:44 · Like

Hailan Guo lawyer ,this comment is not from me and from another man ,i also do not understand
22 April 2014 at 21:45 · Like

Hailan Guo who is the leader ?
22 April 2014 at 21:46 · Like

Hailan Guo and who dare not face to the public
22 April 2014 at 21:46 · Like

Thomas G Guo my leader is the God, I always do anything according to the God's will.
22 April 2014 at 21:47 · Like

Hailan Guo 此人一定是个五毛,拉黑他!
22 April 2014 at 21:49 · Like

Thomas G Guo not necessary, anyone is welcomed to critisize or comment.
22 April 2014 at 21:50 · Like · 1

Hailan Guo reason with somebody who bring out the facts and reasons.
22 April 2014 at 21:54 · Like

Vincent Tang 李洪X先生! 自稱創教者那位?!
22 April 2014 at 22:02 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang Have you ever seen his poster !? Which are for sale in 1990's !
22 April 2014 at 22:07 · Like

Vincent Tang 此組織已經在很多地區被定性為 "邪教" ! 連佛教總會也不承認此組織與佛教有任何關係。
22 April 2014 at 22:15 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang This's fine ! you have so many wants for China ! Please come closer to China . Hong Kong welcomes you !
22 April 2014 at 22:57 · Like

Thomas G Guo Vincent, you are really too ignorance, you lacking necessary basic knowledge and capacity to judge what is right what is wrong, you need open your eye and think it carefully. you are either used by the evilest CCP regime or you are a real fifty-cents.
22 April 2014 at 23:31 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang LOL
22 April 2014 at 23:32 · Like

Vincent Tang 我已經公開問它是否"邪教組織"了! 給些意見 ?!
22 April 2014 at 23:36 · Like · 1

Thomas G Guo on www.boxun.com you can find all answer about your question of FLG, I am the first Chinese Human rights lawyer who openly defense FLG's human rights. My defense are base on my extensive research and reason judgement: 郭国汀律师为法轮功强力抗辩
·Resolution fo...See more

博讯新闻主页 boxun news
博讯, 全球中文综合网站 - 新闻, 媒体, 中国, 大陆, 台湾, 香港, 澳门, 北美, 国际, 评论, 体育, 娱乐, 财经, 科技, 生活,…
BOXUN.COM

22 April 2014 at 23:45 · Like · Remove Preview

Vincent Tang 我明白了! 律師先生, 請別再駡人好嗎? 多謝! 拜拜!
22 April 2014 at 23:51 · Like

Thomas G Guo you claim yourself as HongKongness why you help the evilest CCP rogue regime so much? I did not curse you, only simply point out you either being brain- washing, or used by the CCP or you simply for some interesting to sell out your soul?
22 April 2014 at 23:56 · Like

Vincent Tang 律師先生, 繼續你的人權大業吧...
22 April 2014 at 23:59 · Like

Vincent Tang 看見他們天天在香港鬧巿練功和派送免費"傳教報紙" ! 香港真自由平等...
23 April 2014 at 00:19 · Like · 1

Thomas G Guo you are pro-the evilest regime, while demean the victim of the dictatorship tyranny, which show your brain really in to water. you are vice-chairman of HK youthness commercial association? HongKong should shame for you!
23 April 2014 at 00:22 · Like

Vincent Tang LOL...你以學習身分, 在外國向人拿錢, 做些與學生身分不一樣的工作! 合法嗎?
23 April 2014 at 00:34 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang 回看你所有駡人的說話吧...律師先生 !
23 April 2014 at 00:36 · Like · 1

Thomas G Guo reply Vincent Tang: ·中共才是真正的邪教----中共血腥残暴迫害法轮功的根源(共3页)
23 April 2014 at 00:41 · Like · 1

Thomas G Guo Vincent question : "你以學習身分, 在外國向人拿錢, 做些與學生身分不一樣的工作! 合法嗎? " such stupid question is really beyond my imagination. I used to work in HongKong Richard Butlers & co: Barrister and Solicitors, HongKongnese give me deep impression. Nowaday as such stupid guy become Vice-chairman of the commercial association, you are the shame of HongKong!
23 April 2014 at 00:45 · Like

Vincent Tang Fox tail shown...
23 April 2014 at 00:46 · Like

Vincent Tang 可是我從來沒有駡過你呀!?大律師 !
23 April 2014 at 00:50 · Like

Vincent Tang JCI在聯合國有注冊代表的呀 !
23 April 2014 at 00:54 · Like

Thomas G Guo Vincent, I did not curse you, for I describe myself as "one of the stupidest and foolishest big lawyer in the world", thus I point out that you are really a foolish and stupid young man I have ever seen on FB, in another word,you are really a SB, it is a praise, not cause at all, is it ? my young friend!
23 April 2014 at 10:49 · Like

Vincent Tang 假如心中常常帶着怨恨和報仇的心態的話,對別人的觀點便只有罵! 不尊重異見人士,否定相反意見的手法與獨裁者無大分別。小弟愚見。
23 April 2014 at 11:12 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang 由第一次跟你對話(應該是三月底),我從未懷疑你是否律師! 但相反地,你却不斷懷疑我是否香港人!?要麼我給你發個身分證明去proof ?希望你可以客觀和抱著平常心看待控方和辯方。
23 April 2014 at 11:27 · Like · 1

Louisa Chan 在香港反法輪功的人多是五毛或投共鳥。凡民主自由的地方都接受法輪功。法輪功是邪教?它邪了甚麽?反之中共是邪教共產黨,土共的邪數之不盡,活摘器官,貪污腐敗,破壞地球生態,虐殺異已。。你懂的,五毛!
23 April 2014 at 15:58 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang 這話題剛好人一瀋陽網友說得很詳盡! 來看看吧 !
23 April 2014 at 16:15 · Like · 1

Thomas G Guo Vincent Tang you are either the stupid and foolish person or evil man for you openly pro-the criminal evil CCP regime and demean the biggest victim of the CCP rogue!
24 April 2014 at 12:31 · Like · 1

Fiona Chen Mr. Guo, do not wast your time to deal with these nonsense.
24 April 2014 at 17:50 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang 如果閣下只懂句句駡人而不去放服世界的話! 我也無話好說...反正"蠢"或者"邪"與否?只是你的常用語 ! 全fb看官也明白。
24 April 2014 at 20:40 · Like

Vincent Tang 反回最早的spy話題:
但凡利用政治、宗教、善心、無知等等去騙取他人的任何大小束西, 同樣是可耻。完了

24 April 2014 at 20:48 · Like

Vincent Tang 如有冒犯閣下, regret !
有容乃大, 以事論事。

24 April 2014 at 22:07 · Like

Thomas G Guo you simply waster other people's invaluable time, such a fool could not able to learn or you intently to do so. almost every single words you said are totally nonsense. please get out of here to go anywhere is fit for you!
24 April 2014 at 22:10 · Like

Vincent Tang THANKS! I KNOW MY WAY TO GO AHEAD。DON'T YOU ?See translation
24 April 2014 at 22:15 · Like · 1

Vincent Tang " Prejudices are what fools use for reason " by Francois Voltaire
24 April 2014 at 22:19 · Like · 1

Write a comment...

楼主| 发表于 4/23/2017 10:47:29 | 显示全部楼层
隋牧青律师:[呼吁特别关注谢阳】根据过往案例的观察经验,谢阳比李和平等受难者还要更危险,主要在于谢阳案件的地方报复因素很重,而其他受难律师则基本没有这个危险。相对而言,受到关注越少的地方,受难者被酷刑、判刑越严重。赤壁袁奉初袁小华等人比同案不同地审判的孙德胜受酷刑、刑罚就重很多
 楼主| 发表于 4/23/2017 20:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 4/23/2017 20:37 编辑

It is said that the Politics are dirty. I believe, In essence, are the truth. no matter democratic or dictatorship politics, all play some dirty game from time to time. However, the Communist party state's politics, not only the dirtiest but the heinous criminals. Because of the Communist Party-State's politics " 80 % secret intrigue, and rest 20% is propaganda", while the Liberal Constitutional Democratic Governments' politics are Public open and transparency and hardly propaganda for free media and political freedom.

Tonight I have been crying and tearing whole night for my sorrow personal fate, for my beloved motherland, being a homeless scholar with more than 1200 various books which costs me ten thousand dollars have no idea how to handle them. for being the top maritime lawyer in China turn to the most famous but poorest lawyer in the world. who understands my heart and soul? only the wind of spring knows that I am a holy spirit without a home. Justice fighter have to suffer the biggest injustice first, freedom is never free, only the God see my mind.
al hospital at Si-Ping for my openly criticize the error theory of Marxism-Leninism and Mao's thought while debating with graduate students at Julin university in Feb 1984. In fact, my argument and key ideas even after more than twenty years when I first published them on the Law information website at Beijing University, the CCP order to eliminate them and order all media, TV, radio, newspaper, magazine, and internet should never ever publish any news of Guo Guoting since June 2003!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站内文章仅为网友提供更多信息,不代表本网站同意其说法或描述,也不构成任何建议。本网站仅为网友提供交流平台,对网友自由上传的文字和图片等,本网站
不为其版权和内容等负责。站内部分内容转载自其它社区、论坛或各种媒体,有些原作者未知。如您认为站内的某些内容属侵权,请及时与我们联络并进行处理。
关于我们|隐私政策|免责条款|版权声明|网站导航|帮助中心
道至大 道天成

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|天易综合网 (Twitter@wolfaxcom)

GMT-5, 11/21/2019 19:58 , Processed in 0.159028 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright 天易网 network. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2015 .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表