天易网

找回密码
 注册
楼主: 郭国汀

Love and hate seems like siblings by Thomas G.Guo

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 3/4/2015 03:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,
I decided to you write you a letter and to share with my thoughts and hopes! I want you to respect me and love me with all your heart! You don't need to be somebody else just to impress me, I would like it more if you'll simply be yourself. I like you for who you are anyway.
I wish you'd be able to stare straight into your heart! I want you to see real me!

All I really want is somebody who can make me smile, who can talk to my parents and tell them how much he loves and respects me, who will hold my hand when I need it! Your voice will be my favorite song! Your arms will be my home! I want you to make me feel special! Tell me I am cute even though I look like a mess. Listen to my stories even when you are sleepy.

We should not forget the "friend part". Inside the relationship I want you to be my best friend! I want to be comfortable with you. I want to hand-out with you, I want to talk, to laugh, act and be me without fear that you might get disappointed. I want us to continue grow as a person, to discover new things about each other every day!

I want you to tell me how much you love me until my heart memorizes it! I am working on being the right woman for you! I will wait because I know you will be worth it! I hope the magic will happen and we can truly say that we found each other!

Sincerely,
Anna.

Comment: this is the most crazy love letter I have ever read in my life. The girl who express her strong affection and adoration with strong will, either show her personality is quite streight and innocent, who must be have a pure heart and passinate emotion, who eager for love and be loved, who feel lonely and want to get rid off it as soon as possible. Her words sound genuine, her feeling seems real, and her desire are extremely strong. whenever a man receive such a love letter, it is almost impossbile for him to turn down such a lovely girls chasing. This is a typical western girl's way to pursue her lover. For she imagine herself as a princess. Few Chinese lady and girl will write such style love letters.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/4/2015 03:56:56 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,
I feel right now like I'm taking my chances here, and I so much pray to God to have luck to have your response! Yes, I'm that determined! Why? Simply because happiness in my life was always out there but then some instance I realized I want to change it, and here I am.  Full of hopes and faith!

Give me the thumbs up please! I need it deseprately! I have a big soul where there's room for the man who wants to be my second half.  I look with wonder at that which is ahead of me and I ask you tenderly to light the candle for me in your heart and let me in to share all I have with you. I'm ready to expose for you my personality, my views, my emotions and opinions, I'm here, I wait...

Just throw the note that you are in and ready to dovetail with me! So let's catch this moment and make it last forever!

Your sweet Rose

Comment: this love letter come from a young lady who are desire for true love and a happy family, who must has strong personality and passionate emotion, even with strong will to dominent.  Her letter is short but full of strength and power, for the words come from her heart, and with faith to help her fulfil her sweet dream.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/5/2015 15:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 郭国汀 于 1/31/2016 04:17 编辑

爱郭国汀

爱情之于人生犹如阳光之于大地,没有爱情的人生仅是乏味,而没有阳光的大地唯有黑暗。拥有真爱是一种前世修来的福分,因此象珍惜自已的眼睛那样珍惜爱情。心中有爱勇敢地表达出来,不要将爱深藏心底,否则将后悔莫及。当爱情来临时,勇敢地示爱,大胆地表达,执着地追求,最终可能如愿以偿。爱是宇宙的本质,也是真正的宇宙本体,有爱就才有生命,才有一切,没有爱的地方只能是永恒的沙漠和荒野。爱动物,爱植物,爱大自然,热爱生活,爱人类,果能如此,人生还有什么遗憾?

[size=14.6666669845581px]   

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 16:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,
I am sure it is a wonderful day today, because I am writing this short but a very important letter to you! I am so overwhelmed with feelings and wish to share so many thoughts with you, but I am afraid it is impossible to do in one letter.

On this stage of my life I am searching for the only one who will be able to make me happy and forget about everything with me. I wish to meet him and I wish us to be dizzy from our love. I want to feel him and I want to dissolve in him. I am such a woman who is so deep in real feelings, who has life experience, who knows the art of man’s and women's mutual understanding and their souls!!! Yes, I know that I am not a young girl, but I am a woman full of passion, commitment and experience!!!

You know dear, love is honey that is sweeter than new sensations!!! Love is a wind and it can not get there where the doors are closed!!! But I am open and I am ready!!! I am very soft and tender and the man who will be beside me will be endlessly happy with me!!! I know the way to make him happy! Wink

I need mutual understanding in relations. I just need to love and be loved! Just write me and tell me about you, your life! What makes you sad and what makes you happy?

Warmly hug,
Oksana

Note: I receive this courtship letter from one of my facebook friend few days ago, I have no idea who is she and where is she, neither know what is she and what is her true mind. Because I have receive several hundred similar love letters from all over the world, which make me puzzle why so many ladies and girls want me to be their boy-friend and why they choose me. frankly speaking, I suspected that most of them are fake one, for nobody will want and love the poorest man in the world, even if he used to be a prominent lawyer! Anyway, I appriciate Ms. Oksana's interest and love, and I sincerely wish you will find your soulmate and lover soon. May the God always bless with you.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 16:18:11 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,

I don’t have great traveling experience but I know a lot about other countries from books and movies. I can’t tell that my greatest dream is to live in another country, but I’m sure that if I find my love and am sure in my choice, I will follow my partner wherever he goes. I’m tired of loneliness and lack of love in my life. I’d like to be sure in my future man and to give him my love and care.

I always prefer to tell the truth and not to give empty promises. I think that people will treat us the same way as we treat them, so it’s better to be kind and generous to others. I am cheerful, optimistic and active. I really prefer the active and healthy lifestyle. In love I am tender and passionate at the same time. I am ready to give all my love and care to the only one who will be my second half for the rest of my life.

I’d like to find the man for whom the words like trust and support are not just empty words. I really want to build a family with my beloved man and if you communicate with me you will become sure that I’m the person who will never cheat on you.

Kind regards,
Rose

note: I almost believe it is a true love letter and Rose might be a perfect lover. However, when I find out that she is 182 cm tall, born in January 15, 1982, I strongly suspected whether it is a fake love letter again, how can a beautiful girl who are 14 cm taller than me and 24 years younger than me, fall in love with a penniless old gentleman. Anyway, I still thank Rose's love and wish her to find her true love as soon as possible. Life without love is not well worth living. Love more the world and touch the soul. Wish all lover in this materialism world find their lover. It is said that there are three kind of ladies and girls, first love money, second love power for power bring money, and third love love and family. I love the third catagory and I have no idea where is she and wish the God sent her to me in time.

楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 16:36:17 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,

I am writing you because I am an intelligent and enthusiastic young lady that you might like. I like to put an aim and get it. I think that I am a determined person, so, I am determined now to get your attention. I am sure you will not be able to resist!

Most of all now I need my beloved man’s tenderness, his care and his attention. I realized this and I will value this very much. I believe that love is the most beautiful feeling that has ever existed. And I am ready as never to give my heart away to the special one that I am sure I will soon find!I don’t want to persuade you. I don’t want to be imposing. I just want to tell you that time has come –time of love! And you will make the right choice with me.

Let’s try. We can both prove the law of life. People are best in love.

Sincerely, and waiting to hear from you!
Tatyna

Note: Believe it or not, since last January, when my ex Canadian girl friend kick me out of her house, nearly ten hundred beautiful ladies and girls in the world are pursuing me and sent me many attractive love letters. If only I am ten years younger I might be so excite and forge who I am. I am mature enough and of course I know what I want in my life, I also know what kind of woman I want to be my lover in the rest of my life. General speaking, Chinese ladies and girls prefer while man, because they have dilution that western man are romantic, caring and loving woman. To my knowledge, only those who are luck enough might met real western gentleman, majority Chinese woman who married western men might have a lots of trouble, such as life style, barrier of languge, food, seperate of financial responsibilities, customs etc. Usually westerner know how to express their feeling directly, and more romantic and passionate than Aian man, who looks much younger than westerners. Mix race marriage might be a good idea for a long run, for future human being become a genuine mankind family and eliminate war, poverty, and babarary forever.

楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 16:49:09 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,
What do you think about virtual communication? I think that on one hand it is rather difficult thing because you do not know person well, you do not know how to get along with this person, how will he or she react on your way of communication on your jokes and so on, but on the other hand you feel yourself safe to some extent and you are free in asking questions, in telling about yourself. As for me I incline more to positive side of virtual communication and I would like to invite you on our first virtual date, where we can feel ourselves absolutely free!

Now let me tell you a little bit about myself :) My friends tell that I am easy-going, have a good sense of humor, that I am a goal-oriented person and always achieve my purposes.

I consider myself to be not very demanding as for relations. I do not need a man who is perfect for everybody. I just want to find a man who will be perfect only for me, whom I can infinitely trust, be loved by him and feel myself like behind a stone wall. I know that I will love my man with all my heart and I will accept all his advantages and disadvantages.

Perhaps it can be you and I will be waiting for your message…

Sincerely

Lana

Note: When I was young I always dream that one day I will have a pricess with golden hair, brue eyes, preaty face and charming and sexy figure. Today, Lana wrote me a love letter and she met all in my dream! Love and be loved is really wonderful. However, If only I am ten years younger! Because Lana is only 26 years old!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 18:10:58 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,
Let me be a special woman for you. I want to cover you with my passion and love. I can be tender and romantic and I can turn into a wild woman. I want to start a new life – full of love and happiness. And I want you in this new life. Will you join me? Will you let me know you closer? One word, one smile, one breath – and a new chapter begin.

You may think that I’m too young and don’t have much experience in this life. But you will be surprised. I promise you!

I'm a good listener. So you are always welcome. I'm not a kind of lady who needs only feast. If you are sad and think that the whole world is against you, just remember - I'm here. I will listen to you. I want to inspire you. I want you to feel your wings. Do you feel them now?

And I want to play a game. Imagine yourself in a big house. You know that I’m there. How will you find me?
Bye for now!

Kisses,
Toruno

Note: this is a 24 years old crazy girl wrote me days ago, which show she is very smart and know how to attract her pursuer attention. No man can trun her down and of course, she will always success whenever she want to catch up with her chasting. Love letters, whether long or short, the most important element is know the need and desire of others,not yours. Toruno must be a girl who know what man want and what man's desire in their heart and soul. If only I am ten years younger, definately I want her to be my sweetheart and lover.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 18:29:34 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Thomas,

I would like to ask you a question. I hope that you don’t mind. The matter is that I think there should be full clearness and understanding between the people when they want to have something in common. And what could it be that could connect different people from different countries with diverse mentality and way of thinking? In my opinion it is love!!!

I hope that you would agree with me that due to this high and light feeling everything in the world is possible! And of course the main thing in the life of every person – happiness can be obtained only when you are in love and when you have a partner who loves you very much and more than everything in the world!

I would like to meet such a person in my life and I think that I am able to make my man happy. I don’t know how to explain you my emotions but there is such assuredness that we should give it a chance and see what the future will bring to us! Let’s do it!

With hope,
Elena

Note: When I read this love letter, my heart bit fast, is it the girl who I am looking for? of course I agree with the love is everything, acturally my life philosophy there are three principle in life which are truthness, kindness and love, and the top value is LOVE. The problem is that as a penniless gentleman has no right to fall in love, even if he is famor lawyer and professor! For even the purest love is build upon bread. I even can not able to survive myself at the moment, and this is why I dare not fall in love again. I am sure your hope and dream will come ture soon and may the God bless with you, my good friend.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 3/8/2015 18:43:50 | 显示全部楼层
请别在低能量下找灵魂伴侣
2015-03-08 02:10

来源:
左右青春

据最新报道,目前中国人的离婚率正在快速拉高,许多人听了这些消息对婚姻的信心更加动摇了。
其实,在我们看来这倒不是什么坏消息。它只说明以往以温饱过日子的物质婚姻关系远远满足不了今天人们心灵更高层面的需求而已。这是一个中国必走的过程,但也仅仅是一个过程而已,不代表人们不需要婚姻关系,而是需要更高质量的婚姻关系。离婚率高也说明大家都在学习,在调整,就像股市里的换手率很高,说明大家在调整投资策略和投资品种。
人一生中会遇到很多的失败和挫折,这些失败打击中,尤数婚姻的失败是最耗元气的。无论男女,为自己的无知幼稚买单是必然的,大家都一样,老天很公平。
唯一的区别来自婚姻失败后的态度和做法,有的人一错再错,把悲剧演绎成了连续剧,有的人在失败中反省,学习,成长,最终修成正果,找到真爱,懂得经营,享受着常人不敢奢望的幸福。所以,婚姻其实应该是生命学习的教室,是生命修行的道场。没有婚姻的磨炼,男人女人很难真正走向成熟。
或者说,一个人如果在婚姻中成熟了,标志着他(她)的生命也真正迈向成熟了。
当前的现实是,许多人对爱没有信心,对爱有阴影,对爱有邪见。虽然有渴望,但更有恐惧,还有一套自己总结的歪歪道理,就是没有真爱信念,常常摇摆不定,患得患失,内在冲突很大,你能找到真爱吗?
归根结底就是你缺能量。看懂了能量,你就看懂了爱情婚姻。真正无畏的自信在你的内在油然而生。知道吗?两个人的能量等级越低,伴侣关系越脆弱,冲突越多,痛苦越多,彼此消耗,彼此折磨;能量等级越高,关系越稳定,彼此愉悦,彼此成就,因此,要想找对伴侣,享受极致婚姻幸福,了解能量,看懂能量是入门。
所以,千万不要在低能量状态下选择伴侣。
当你在这种低能量的状态下,觉知力极低,更别谈智慧,这时,谁给你一点点的温暖,你就跟人家走了,就像一个三天没吃饭的乞丐,人家一碗馊饭,你就跟人家走了。
更糟糕的是,你又吸引一个低能量的人,连续剧进入下一集而已。在低能量状态下,你根本听不见自己的内心,你完全不知道自己究竟要什么,这就是在我们接受疗愈咨询过程中见到让人心痛的事实。
最近,我们给一位学员和会员布置的作业,观看经典奥斯卡影片《乱世佳人》,这是一部经典中的经典,精彩至极。比如:我们看见女主角一共三次婚姻,没有一次是发自内心选择的男人,每一次都是赌气嫁人的,会有幸福吗?这就是低能量状态下做选择的结果。你根本不知道自己要什么。
生活中也完全一样,好多女人都说不出当初为什么选那个男人。‌‌“我记得那时刚失恋了,很痛苦,我就立即决定选择一个人结婚了,就他了。‌‌”
从后来结果看来,女人们完全是自我作践,没有幸福,无法沟通,痛苦不堪,这样的婚姻比比皆是,我们也帮不了你什么,因为,错误的问题没有正确的答案。
我想她们当初这么做只有一个解释,想快点逃离痛苦。但她们不知道,逃离的结果就是给自己引向一个更大,更深,更久的痛苦。真正智慧的决定是停车下来检修一下,你必须意识到车子有问题了,你见过有人一边开车一边修车的吗?有人认为马上用一段新感情就可以疗愈旧伤痛,这是谬论,这是逃避,新瓶装老酒,一个味道。
再如,常常有人夫妻情感出现危机了,决定马上生个孩子来‌‌“巩固感情‌‌”,请问,有用吗?你给世间又增添一个离异小孩的孤寂灵魂罢了。
世人的愚痴,无边无际,业力深重,深不见底。
我给你的建议是,首先庆祝分手,意识到这是自己的生命中一个绝佳的学习和成长机会,当然,一段痛苦是难免的,那就一个人静静地和痛苦在一起,体验它,拥抱它,观察它。
静心内观,这一段时间只聚焦自己身上,反思,你就能看见一些东西。别去和你那些低能量的闺蜜交流,别去索要同情和怜悯,别再扮演受害者,一切发生皆是必然,接纳,全然地接纳,这是生命的礼物。
去结识高能量的朋友,去结交那些阳光十足,有大爱的朋友,去吸收他们的正能量,等你真正见到高能量的人,去看看他们每天的所思所想,去看看他们的伴侣关系对于生命的意义,找对榜样太重要了。你会猛然发现自己离开的是一段地狱之爱,还每天纠结痛苦,患得患失,那时你自己都觉得好笑。
生命不是用来解决问题的,享受它还来不及呢,不是吗?
彻底疗愈好自己的心,让心装着满满的爱,再出发,你就是一个有实力的人,这是爱的实力,爱的资本,你完全有能力滋养和成就你未来的伴侣,你对爱情婚姻就有了绝对的信心,何来恐惧?何来担心?
我再次呼吁大家,别在低能量的状态下去选择伴侣,等一等!停一停!请先搞清楚你要什么,你越清楚,我们就越知道怎么帮助你;你的要求越高,我们就越有力量帮助你。厨师最大的麻烦是顾客不知道要吃什么。把你心目中的理想伴侣描述出来,你相信吗?其实,那个人已经在那里了,而且,他也在找寻你。
假如,你的目标是找到自己的双生火焰,那么,恭喜你!那就对生命下订单吧,对宇宙来说,小CASE,神永远比你想象的更爱你,关键的关键,你到底要什么!
坚信你的生命将因爱绽放,祝福你拥有你想要的伴侣!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

站内文章仅为网友提供更多信息,不代表本网站同意其说法或描述,也不构成任何建议。本网站仅为网友提供交流平台,对网友自由上传的文字和图片等,本网站
不为其版权和内容等负责。站内部分内容转载自其它社区、论坛或各种媒体,有些原作者未知。如您认为站内的某些内容属侵权,请及时与我们联络并进行处理。
关于我们|隐私政策|免责条款|版权声明|网站导航|帮助中心
道至大 道天成

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|联系我们|天易综合网 (Twitter@wolfaxcom)

GMT-5, 6/20/2018 08:05 , Processed in 0.122313 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.

Copyright 天易网 network. All Rights Reserved.

© 2009-2015 .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表